No announcement yet.

The End, Part 2 (618)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

just finished watching the last ep! AMAZING!!! and to be honest i teared up a little

Comment

Originally posted by escyos View Post
      just finished watching the last ep! AMAZING!!! and to be honest i teared up a little
      You're not alone.
      ~ When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ~

~ Burning people! He says what we're all thinking! ~

Comment

Originally posted by MattSilver 3k View Post
        You're not alone.
        Yeah, it definitely had those moments.
        sigpic
        MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
        "...phu...ah..."
        "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
        Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Okay, this is weird. 1. What was that rubbish about Walt's "superpowers"? Who was that beard guy in the Cabin? I have no idea.
          "I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care... or why it should be necessary to prove it at all."

Comment

Originally posted by rushy View Post
            Okay, this is weird. 1. What was that rubbish about Walt's "superpowers"?
            what do you mean? the Others thought he was special so they kidnapped him. obviously he's just a normal kid

Originally posted by rushy View Post
            Who was that beard guy in the Cabin? I have no idea.
            Christian aka the MIB
            sigpic
            The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Originally posted by Jumper_One View Post
              what do you mean? the Others thought he was special so they kidnapped him. obviously he's just a normal kid

Christian aka the MIB
              It was hinted throughout the show that Walt was more than just a normal kid. From the birds dieing outside his window when he was angry to him to Locke about his dream. In his dream, Walt explains to Locke that people were trying to kill him when he's wearing a suit. We later find out that the people are Ilana's group and there trying to kill the smoke monster when he first takes Locke's form.

Scene's with Walt were filmed from the finale that are said to explain Walt, but the scene's didn't make the final cut. They'll likely be on the dvd though.

Comment

Originally posted by boyd22 View Post
                It was hinted throughout the show that Walt was more than just a normal kid. From the birds dieing outside his window when he was angry to him to Locke about his dream. In his dream, Walt explains to Locke that people were trying to kill him when he's wearing a suit. We later find out that the people are Ilana's group and there trying to kill the smoke monster when he first takes Locke's form.

Scene's with Walt were filmed from the finale that are said to explain Walt, but the scene's didn't make the final cut. They'll likely be on the dvd though.
                If they are, I can't wait to see them.
                sigpic
                MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                "...phu...ah..."
                "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

I hope we find out more about these left over secrets.

But if not, I'm okay with that.

Comment

There will be a few answers to some of the questions that were left unanswered on the DVD. Things like the Dharma food drops and supposedly the Hurley bird will be explained. Also the scene's with Walt that was cut from the finale will be show along with the 14 min epilogue of Hurley and Ben's time on the island. These are only the known details right now though, i've sure there will be much more on the DVD.

Comment

Well I just finished my month long watching of Lost, and I found the ending very disappointing. All throughout the series I thought they did a good job of telling a story that had interesting scifi concepts and was emotionally engaging, never trying to tell the viewer to feel a certain way, but at the very end, they went completely against this. After they make it abundantly clear that in the world of Lost, that death is meaningless, they try and fail to make an emotional scene about Jack realizing that he is dead and everyone moving on. I feel like for 120 episodes, they told a really cool story where a big part of the story was characters making sacrifices and mistakes and dealing with the consequences of people dying, and and the very end, the writers just said oh by the way, every one lived existed happily ever after.
                      Last edited by jebus; 23 June 2010, 12:04 PM.
                      http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....30&postcount=9
                      http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....9&postcount=18
                      Originally posted by Jonzey
                      Hardcore nudity means not just without clothes, but without skin. You can't get much more hardcore nude than that.

Comment

why can't they be happy in death?

Comment

Originally posted by fugiman View Post
                          You know what guys I just realized that I'm not angry at the final episode, I'm just angry it's over, I wish we could see some more lost
                          u already have - the lost folks ascended to a higher dimension. some of them even became evil, but these were ultimately vanquised by a bunch of warriors who ventured through space via big metal rings

Comment

Originally posted by boyd22 View Post
                            There will be a few answers to some of the questions that were left unanswered on the DVD. Things like the Dharma food drops and supposedly the Hurley bird will be explained. Also the scene's with Walt that was cut from the finale will be show along with the 14 min epilogue of Hurley and Ben's time on the island. These are only the known details right now though, i've sure there will be much more on the DVD.
                            I hope so.

I knew about the "Hurley years" footage being on the season six DVD set. I didn't know any questions from previous seasons (like about the Dharma food drops) were going to be answered. That will be cool if it happens. (It doesn't bother me either way. I'm fine with not having everything answered.)

I didn't know there were any scenes with Walt filmed for the finale. That will be cool to see too.
                            sigpic
                            The Terry O`Quinn Fansite
                            My art and writing site

Comment

I always knew Jack was gonna die. Locke too.
                              "I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care... or why it should be necessary to prove it at all."

Comment

If you haven't seen this already, check it out:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rrcF7dYADsw
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X