Happily Ever After (611)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shan Bruce Lee View Post
    This episode kinda gives a whole new meaning to every time Desmond has said "See you in another life, brotha."
    Desmond is the man. Fellow celtic fan also Without doubt one of the best characters.

I always expected whats happening to desmond to happen. Not to the others though. Makes you think its more than just an alternate timeline. Perhaps as some have suggested its a test of some sort.

Comment

this ep was amazing. because it isn't action oriented, its filler? more was revealed than most, did you guys catch it? most of you who are disappointed should go back and re-watch...ill bet you cAtch things that you will like you didn't notice the first time. I think this season has been a little too cryptic for some but I love it!
      When the mind is enlightened, the body matters not.

Comment

Originally posted by ThreeFriesShortOfaHappyMeal View Post
        this ep was amazing. because it isn't action oriented, its filler? more was revealed than most, did you guys catch it? most of you who are disappointed should go back and re-watch...ill bet you cAtch things that you will like you didn't notice the first time. I think this season has been a little too cryptic for some but I love it!
        Yeah, I have no idea how anybody could call this episode "filler". It was one of the biggest turning points of the season.

I don't think the flash-sideways are a dream sequence or artificial or whatever you want to call them. It's definitely real. I'll bet once Desmond gets all of the 815 people together and shows them what's happening they'll figure out some way to "fix" the timeline or revert it back to the original one.
        || Star Stream || Destiny Song || The Four Suns (My Band) || The Art of War <<== listen please!

Comment

Well, Lost is Lost. There are more and more mysteries with every episode.
          But, ha-ha, I’m really looking forward to Desmond trying to sell this “one true love” crap to Sawyer or at least Sayid
          Everything will be okay in the end.
          If it's not okay, it's not the end.

Comment

Filler ??? I think it's the episode that advanced the plot the most since the season 5 finale.
            One of the greatest episode ever. The sideways timline is finally connected to the origine one. It really seems like everything is falling into place for the big finale, and the writters seems to have a good plan.

Comment

I very much agree with you flobo, and I don't believe there is such a thing as "filler" in LOST, because it all matters, every little bit, however tedious for some. And in fact, this episode essentially defines how things will ultimately play out, assuming Desmond can pull it off.

This was certainly an all-stars episode, with guest appearances by Charlie, Eloise, Daniel, Penny, and George Minkowski, the communications officer aboard the freighter.

I really liked Desmond's scene between the solanoids. At full power, you could see fragments of energy tumbling off of him... very cool.

So ultimately, Desmonds's job is to break down the barriers between the Island reality and the flash-sideways universe, and get the Losties to pass their memories to the flash-sideways Losties and restore balance. Kinda cool, and this should definitely be interesting.
              sigpic

Comment

i wouldn't call this filler as much as putting a lot of plot points in place that'll pay off in the end.

for example, how many people in the flash sideways know what's going on but are pretending not to?
                Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

i thought this one was brilliant because for the first time i was interested in the flash sideways.
                  sigpic
                  The best written female character on trek ever.

Comment

i like desmond more and more. great ep!
                    sally

sigpic

Comment

I think some people misunderstand what filler is. This has advanced the plot more than any episode I can remember off the top of my head. We've got Desmond throwing his lot in with Widmore, the man who has been his enemy since either's first appearence which alone is more than enough to classify this not filler. Then we have Eloise revealing that the flash sideways are about what people most wanted, we get Desmond, Charlie and Daniel begining to see the main timeline, and we get Desmond deciding to track down all the people on the plane thus actually giving the sideways universe some sort of ongoing plot for the first time.

The thought occurs that all the people who are seeing the main universe are dead in the main universe (except Desmond who should be) and what they see is them being in love. Coincidence?

Comment

I thought it was awesome. It's great knowing that a show is ending and everything will be revealed. Or at least we hope so!

And yes this is a show that will be great to rewatch. I'm going to start when the finale is done while I wait to buy season 6 on DVD.
                        Orphan Black: Join the Clone Club Dance Party!

Comment

Yes, it’s amazing, but every small detail in all five seasons seems to have a strong purpose to the end. Even Richard visited young Lock with knife and compass and other stuff. Even that dead couple with diamonds – I honestly thought it was passing-through, meaningless episode. Maybe even a polar bear on a tropical island
                          After every season’s finale I realized that I would watch all seasons again and try to link all clues they gave us. I just hope that the ending of all this won’t be less good. I hope I would like to go over the show once again, but would not regret my wasted time.
                          Everything will be okay in the end.
                          If it's not okay, it's not the end.

Comment

Originally posted by Angela V View Post
                            I thought it was awesome. It's great knowing that a show is ending and everything will be revealed. Or at least we hope so!

And yes this is a show that will be great to rewatch. I'm going to start when the finale is done while I wait to buy season 6 on DVD.
                            last year i watched the show twice, once in summer and once before season five arrived on dvd. ^^ i never get tired with LOST. except for Michael and Walt. ...waaaaaaaalt.
                            sigpic

Comment

Every winter, I rewatch all the episodes. I even did this past summer. Its homework, to me. I am studying for a final that I do not want to fail hehehe

Who here has seen The Sixth Sense, Memento or The Prestiege? All movies that nearly require second or multiple viewings in order to catch everything and fully understand the mysteries. Good luck watching a single episode of Lost and catching EVERYTHING. I dare you.
                              When the mind is enlightened, the body matters not.

Comment

Why do you guys/gals call it "flash sideways" instead of "parallel universe?"
                                - The Truth is Out There!

Comment

Working...
                                X