No announcement yet.

The Package (610)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone else notice that the translator in the alt. reality was the one eyed other from the early seasons?

Funny that he got shot in the eye too.

I just noticed it. interesting

Comment

Originally posted by Alan Wake View Post
      Anyone else notice that the translator in the alt. reality was the one eyed other from the early seasons?

Funny that he got shot in the eye too.

I just noticed it. interesting
      While I never saw much of the early seasons, he did look familiar.
      sigpic
      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
      "...phu...ah..."
      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
        Yes, it's Mikhail.

I like old characters reappearing.

Comment

anytime they're shutting down a story like this, there has to be a few 'let's put those plot points in place' episodes.

so this one was a bit slower, didnt bug me. and we found out that jin and sun's problems conceiving seem to stem from her being shot and that she likely lost that baby and then couldnt' conceive another until she came to the island
          Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
            anytime they're shutting down a story like this, there has to be a few 'let's put those plot points in place' episodes.

so this one was a bit slower, didnt bug me. and we found out that jin and sun's problems conceiving seem to stem from her being shot and that she likely lost that baby and then couldnt' conceive another until she came to the island
            confused .
            Last edited by Demoniser; 01 April 2010, 10:58 AM.

Comment

I wouldn't be surprised if desmond will turn the failsafe key again.

Comment

Originally posted by Nemises View Post
                I wouldn't be surprised if desmond will turn the failsafe key again.
                How can he turn it again if it got blown up/destroyed the first time he turned it? We've seen the hatch... There's nothing left except rubble.

Originally posted by Demoniser View Post
                confused .
                Me too.. When was Sun shot in the original universe?

Proud supporter of His holy BAGness!

Comment

Sun being shot is exclusive to the alternate reality. Sun was never shot in the original timeline, as far as we know. Sun not being able to conceive off island in the original timeline was due to Jin being impotent. On island, male sperm count is apparently 5x higher than normal, likely due to the island healing properties. So once Jin came to the island, impotence was no longer a problem for him.

Comment

I was under the impression that what is happening on and off the island right now is happening at the same time due to the incident (the nuke etc).

Also in theory there are multiple instances of the people who are on the island and off the island? and what is happening off the island is what was and is already happening in an alternate reality?

Those pockets of energy on the island would fit with an alternate reality story! Almost everyone uses pockets of energy to cross realities no matter what the show...
                    Last edited by T1Cybernetic; 02 April 2010, 01:54 AM.
                    Signature removed by popular demand...

Comment

you did not watch seasons 1-4 much??... oh..too bad.. you have to watch them, cuz they are way more better than 5-6 (although they are good too)
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by warmbeachbrat View Post
                        Grrrr! Stupid "V" and "abc" logos--they obscured what Sun was writing in response to Jack....
                        That was really annoying.

I didn't find this episode boring or slow at all. I actually enjoyed them showing how the various alternate story-lines are beginning to converge. The Desmond reveal at the end was pretty sweet too.
                        Considering how good the creators have been at surprising us with twists and turns the last 5 seasons, it's weird to see so many people say they're getting bored with the flash-sideways and that they don't seem to be going anywhere.

Originally posted by T1Cybernetic View Post
                        I was under the impression that what is happening on and off the island right now is happening at the same time due to the incident (the nuke etc).

Also in theory there are multiple instances of the people who are on the island and off the island? and what is happening off the island is what was and is already happening in an alternate reality?

Those pockets of energy on the island would fit with an alternate reality story! Almost everyone uses pockets of energy to cross realities no matter what the show...
                        What's happening on the island now is 2007 in the season 1-5 timeline and everything happening off the island is 2004 in the second (sideways) timeline.
                        || Star Stream || Destiny Song || The Four Suns (My Band) || The Art of War <<== listen please!

Comment

What are you waiting for buddy? get on it
                          When the mind is enlightened, the body matters not.

Comment

Originally posted by Shan Bruce Lee View Post
                            What's happening on the island now is 2007 in the season 1-5 timeline and everything happening off the island is 2004 in the second (sideways) timeline.
                            Aha that makes sense I thought i was going mad !!
                            Signature removed by popular demand...

Comment

I'm thinking you've got two realities mixed up a bit here mate.

Sun never got shot in the 'crash-reality'. Any baby problems she had was because of the island.
                              sigpic
                              It's Probin' Time!

Comment

i loved this episode especially considering that i have struggled to like a few of the episodes this season but i always seem to like the episodes others werent that bothered by.
                                sigpic
                                The best written female character on trek ever.

Comment

Working...
                                X