Ji Yeon (407)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SierraGulf1 View Post
    Lost continues to deliver week after week.
    this episode "delivered" all right

Comment

Why are people confused about Jin? He's surely not dead. The Oceanic 6 are covering up for all those they left back on the island. I'm sure Jin is still there, with Locke and the others. So yes it was sad that he missed his daughter's birth, but they will be reunited in the future.

MICHAEL! At last! I had almost forgot what he did before we last saw him, but then it all came back. Tsk tsk, nasty nasty.

Hurley flying to Seoul to see Sun and Ji Yeon was touching, and it is interesting to note that the big guy is relieved nobody else was going to be there, as if he was on bad terms with the other 4.

I was expecting to see much more of Regina. Shame.

10/10 to the set decorators, the scenes in Seoul were brilliant!

Originally posted by Suzotchka
      And speaking of which, where are the rest of Ben's friends?
      I believe we will be exploring that in the back-half of this season.

And finally, I think I have figured out the mystery of the plane full of people at the bottom of the ocean, BUT, I'm not going to say, since I respect fans of this show enough to not dribble spoilers.

But for those of you at least wanting a clue...

Spoiler:
      Take note of the pilot as seen in "Confirmed Dead" and then become familiar with the branch of particle physics known as supersymmetry... good luck!
      Last edited by Dusk; 15 March 2008, 06:48 AM.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Dusk View Post
        Why are people confused about Jin? He's surely not dead. The Oceanic 6 are covering up for all those they left back on the island. I'm sure Jin is still there, with Locke and the others. So yes it was sad that he missed his daughter's birth, but they will be reunited in the future.
        How do you know he's not dead? There could've been a tragic accident on the island.

I like Jin, and I really hope he's NOT dead. But right now, it can go either way.

Why would Sun have a grave for him if he's not dead?

Comment

Originally posted by Nyarlathotep View Post
          I don't think we can count Sayid as one of the 6 yet - as he is working for Ben it is possible Ben is allowing him off the Island and that he was not 'rescued' with Jack, Kate, Hurley and Sun...
          Didn't Sayid say to that guy he killed on he golf course that he was one of the Oceanic 6?

I am so blessed! Cherriey made this cool sig; scarimor made this great Dr. Lee smilie and Spudster made another neat one Dr. Lee RULES!

Myn's fabulous twilight bark smilie:

Comment

Originally posted by warmbeachbrat View Post
            Didn't Sayid say to that guy he killed on he golf course that he was one of the Oceanic 6?
            I think you're right I stand corrected!

As for the producers annoncing stuff about the final one of the 6 being revealed - I try not to read stuff like that as I prefer each episode to be as much of a surprise as possible (so I was kind of gutted to read here that the preview for next week announced someone was going to die - I'd rather not have known that at all! ).

Comment

Originally posted by Suzotchka View Post
              How do you know he's not dead? There could've been a tragic accident on the island.

I like Jin, and I really hope he's NOT dead. But right now, it can go either way.

Why would Sun have a grave for him if he's not dead?
              the grave could just be a cover up but the way sun called out for jin and how upset she was when she was just with hurley makes it look real, why would she have to pretend in front of hurley

Comment

This episode made me so sad. I so wanted Jin to get off the Island. From what I could make out the Jin with the Panda was from the past ? Idk I watched it where I couldn't read any of the translations so I don't know what they were saying.. for the entire ep .. but I got the jist of it. So Jin wasn't one of the survivors?

Comment

Why would Hurley go to all the trouble of flying to Seoul to comfort Sun at Jin's grave if Jin wasn't really dead? It's wishful thinking to think he's alive.

Therefore, I would argue that Jin is not an Oceanic 6, and rather Michael is the 6th and he's the one in the coffin. I imagine in an attempt to escape, something goes horribly wrong, it's Michael's fault, Jin and possibly Claire die in the ensuing struggle. Thus, they have to make some cover story and what we've heard so far is it.

I think the timeline goes something like this:
                  1. Sayid goes to work for Ben
                  2. Sun has the baby
                  3. Kate goes to trial
                  4. Hurley goes to the mental hospital
                  5. Michael's body is found/Jack goes nuts
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dosed150 View Post
                    the grave could just be a cover up but the way sun called out for jin and how upset she was when she was just with hurley makes it look real, why would she have to pretend in front of hurley
                    There's always the possibility that the Oceanic 6 think he's dead too due to whatever happened getting off the island. Not enough to go on. Still 50/50 to me.

Comment

OKAY, SO IT'S BEEN CONFIRMED!!! AARON WAS ONE OF THE OCEANIC SIX, SO JIN WAS NOT COUNTED AMONG THEM. ANYONE ELSE WHO GETS OFF THE ISLAND WILL NOT BE COUNTED AMONG THEM. Here's the list:

Jack, Kate, Hurley, Sayid, Aaron, Sun

+Ben...
                      Spoiler:
                      Check out my fanfiction! http://www.fanfiction.net/~memnarch

Comment

He's not dead. I'll place a few hundred thousand won on it! There are so many ways that Sun and Hurley could be under the impression Jin is dead but he's really still alive. Or maybe they were being watched, and it's all about keeping up appearances. Come on, as if someone isn't keeping tabs on the Oceanic 6. Besides, the REAL death happens next week, as per the previews.
                        sigpic

Comment

Thanks for the screencap! green!

Last thing, what does the tombstone say? I would assume there is something next to birthdate, perhaps her name? But Jin's didn't look like hers at all.....

Comment

for all we know, sun and hurley KNOW that jin isn't really dead..but they have to pretend that he is to protect him
                            Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Good episode.

I think Jin is dead and that he dies on the island , but not in next week's episode. I think that will be someone else. I suppose Sun could be trying to give the appearance that Jin is gone, but the feelings seemed too real. If I knew the person was still alive, I wouldn't be going to their fake grave to introduce the baby. *shrug* I guess with this show you can't be sure about things which seem to appear to be obvious.

Though I kept thinking that they might pull a fast one and not reveal Michael as the Ben insider on the boat. His name has kept being in the opening credits and he was the obvious one, but I thought that just maybe they might have a different reveal. So if they went with the obvious reveal there, then they might just have Jin be the advertised death next week.

Okay so Michael is the final one of the Oceanic 6 (and it seems to be shaping up that way...dang I was so hoping that was Ben in that coffin.) I was thinking that Ji Yeon could be considered the 6th, but if Aaron is not, then she is not.
                              IMO always implied.

Comment

Jin saying he'd do anything to protect the baby and Sun is pretty clear foreshadowing. Jin I suspect will die on their way off the island, or shortly after arriving home, and do so in a way that protects his family.
                                "For now, you are in need of food and rest, and I am in need of armor"

Comment

Working...
                                X