No announcement yet.

Ji Yeon (407)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i don't think it's jin. the coffin person had no one to mourn them, jin would.
    Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
      i don't think it's jin. the coffin person had no one to mourn them, jin would.
      True. But it is a man that's in the coffin. The scrap of newspaper that Jack carries around refers to the body of a man being found.

Comment

I'm so confused!!

Comment

that's just how they like it

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Suzotchka View Post
            Aren't we missing 1 of the Oceanic 6? We have: Jack, Kate, Hurley, Sun and Sayid. Aaron can't count because he wasn't on the passenger list.
            Oceanic 6 sounds like a media invention. I doubt the media cared about the technicalities and thought it was easier to call them the Oceanic 6 instead of the Oceanic 5 and one kid that was born on the island.

Comment

So Jin isn't one of the Oceanic 6?

Do remember that according to the story Jack told on the stand that 8 survived the crash but only 6 made it back to the mainland. We still don't know who that is.

The whole flashforward/flashback was just mean on the writers part. I had all my hopes up for Jin and Sun, especially him being a father now when he was nearly sterile before the crash. But when he said he was only married for "2 months" I knew it was a flashback. good catch on the year of the dragon though!

Does anyone have a screen cap of his tombstone? I thought it said October 29th 2004?

lastly, I don't think Aaron counts. I know the media would count him, but I think there is one more person out there alive.

Comment

Originally posted by mizzoueng View Post
                Do remember that according to the story Jack told on the stand that 8 survived the crash but only 6 made it back to the mainland. We still don't know who that is.

lastly, I don't think Aaron counts. I know the media would count him, but I think there is one more person out there alive.
                A few things that the producers have mentioned leading up to now. First they said the 2 that didn't survive in the cover story aren't really important. It just sounded better than saying 6 survived and all of them got off. They could always change that in the future, but as of now it's not important.

They also said we'd know all 6 after last night's episode.

As for the tombstone, sorry for the size, but I made it optional at least
                Spoiler:
                9/22. Day of the crash.

Comment

what also confuses me is that Aaron looks to be about 3 (?) years old while Sun just had her baby. So that begs the question of just when do each of them get off the island?

Aaron is calling Kate mommy. So he obviously doesn't remember Claire (If the Aaron in question is indeed Clarie's and not Kate's own child she named Aaron). So were Aaron/Kate rescued now or in 3 years?

Does anyone know the timeline of the flash forwards? Obviously Sun's would have to be one of the first since she needed to get off the island within 3 weeks or so.

Comment

Does anyone know the timeline of the flash forwards? Obviously Sun's would have to be one of the first since she needed to get off the island within 3 weeks or so.
                    She needed to be off the island within 3 weeks, but she wouldn't have had the kid for a number of months after that. Decyphering the order these things happen is has become part of the mystery.
                    "For now, you are in need of food and rest, and I am in need of armor"

Comment

she'd have had the kid within 3-4 months after gettinig off the island.

juliette said that they all develop issues in the middle of their second trimester - month 5 or so - and since gestation lasts 9 months, sun's flashback was no more than 4 months down the road

sigpic

Comment

Another quality episode i had a feeling jin wasnt heading to the hospital to meet sun but i couldnt believe the twist they pulled off with it being a flashforward and a flashback also with jin apparently being dead didnt see it coming, anyone else notice sun was watching a re-run of nikkis tv show in her flashforward or atleast thats what was on the tv anyway as she switched it off.

Comment

what also confuses me is that Aaron looks to be about 3 (?) years old while Sun just had her baby. So that begs the question of just when do each of them get off the island?

Does anyone know the timeline of the flash forwards?
                          They all get off at the same time, which is why they're the Oceanic 6. Your confusion seems to be that you're assuming their flash forwards take place close together, when in several cases a lot of time has passed. They're exactly like flashbacks in that way. They don't line up at one set time for all of them.

So Sun's flashback would be the first, and Jack's would be the last. Everyone else falls somewhere in between where it's hard to tell without more reference points. I'm sure future episodes with flash forwards will make it easier to pinpoint when everything happens.

Comment

Aren't we missing 1 of the Oceanic 6? We have: Jack, Kate, Hurley, Sun and Sayid. Aaron can't count because he wasn't on the passenger list. Michael is off the island, but he is only on the boat. So we still need 1 more person to be revealed. Am I right in thinking that?
                            I don't think we can count Sayid as one of the 6 yet - as he is working for Ben it is possible Ben is allowing him off the Island and that he was not 'rescued' with Jack, Kate, Hurley and Sun...

Comment

I was under the impression that the '6' were officially named as Jack, Kate, Sayid, Hurley, Sun and Jin. I have doubts that Jin has faked his own death either... Something just doesn't add up with that.

Anyway, that episode was well sad, especially toward the end, when we found out what Jin had in fact died.

I was a little 'WTF' when Hurley turned up, I thought him and Sun had a relationship going or something... Wasn't until they were shown in the cemetary that it all became clear. Was a very sad ending, shame to see Jin dead also. I doubt though, that his death is faked. I doubt he'd leave Sun, and she seemed quite genuine in the fact she was crying and what not..

I liked how they had the stories from both Jun and Suns perspective, yet being set in different time frames. Wasn't until near the end, that we figured out it was different. I would guess, that Jin's death, has something to do with the family of whom he gave the Panda. Either that, or it was one of the people Sayid & Ben are out to get.

The whole Michael / Walt storyline should seriously pick up next week too.. Can't wait to see that.
                              sigpic
                              It's Probin' Time!

Comment

Originally posted by Nyarlathotep View Post
                                I don't think we can count Sayid as one of the 6 yet - as he is working for Ben it is possible Ben is allowing him off the Island and that he was not 'rescued' with Jack, Kate, Hurley and Sun...
                                Well they said that the episode Ji Yeon would confirm the last of the "Oceanic 6" so I'm pretty sure that the 6 are: Jack, Kate, Sayid, Sun, Aaron, Hurley.

Others such as Juliet or Desmond might get off the island but are not part of the 6. I hope Juliet makes it off the island. I like her!

And we still don't know what happened to the 2 kids who were taken by the others right after the plane wreck, right? We saw them briefly when Sawyer and Kate were being held. And speaking of which, where are the rest of Ben's friends?

Comment

Working...
                                X