No announcement yet.

Dead Is Dead (512)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was thinking about where Locke went when Ben was talking to Sun and Locke returns from the forest all of a sudden knowing exactly where they have to go...

I'm guessing, but I think when Ben summoned Smokey, Locke went out and met it first and it told him where to go. (probably taking the appearance of Christian)

The only possible hole in the theory (right now) is I still think Christian is "Christian" - at least it's still his soul...
    || Star Stream || Destiny Song || The Four Suns (My Band) || The Art of War <<== listen please!

Comment

Best episode of the season so far. Loved it. I hope they get out of the '70s pretty soon... those episodes are not the best.

Originally posted by Dusk View Post
      Have you ever seen Locke grin so much? Hehe, he's having a blast.
      Bahaha. He is pretty happy to be alive and tormenting Ben. I really hope he's not a "spirit" or whatever like Christian.
      sigpic
      "Space is disease and danger wrapped in darkness and silence."
      DS9 Superior|Farscape|Legend of the Seeker|Stargate Universe|STAR WARS

Comment

Originally posted by Descent View Post
        Best episode of the season so far. Loved it. I hope they get out of the '70s pretty soon... those episodes are not the best.

Bahaha. He is pretty happy to be alive and tormenting Ben. I really hope he's not a "spirit" or whatever like Christian.
        I suspect from here on in, it will only get better!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by raduzhok View Post
          I've been watching LOST from the beginning, and even though they were constantly adding confusing plot twists to it, sometimes to the point where it began to almost wear thin, I stuck with it because I loved the characters, and the whole idea. When this last season began, it felt to me the way I recall how it felt in the beginning... It was magic!!! But not only that but it emotionally had me on a fabulous roller coaster ride! As you said, CLASSIC LOST! I'm loving every moment.
          I don't think Lost is as good as the first 2 seasons. But, in general I wouldn't have wrote it in any other even now. Since they must make a stories about people stuck on an mysterious island move on. And they did it in the most intriguing way possible. Kudos to them.
          Currently watching: Dark Matter, 12 Monkeys, Doctor Who, Under the Dome, The Mentalist, The Messengers, The Last Ship, Elementary, Dominion, The Whispers, Extant, Olympus, Da Vinci's Demons, Vikings

Comment

I'm hoping they buried Jughead in the shadow of the statue~

And that they're working for Widmore in an attempt to blow up the island. If he can't have the island, no-one will.

OR, they're working for Mittelwerk, from the Lost Experience.

OR, they're working for Mr Paik. Sun's dad.

Would be a nice resolve to the Lost Experience, way back when.

Comment

I think Sun still has alterior motives. Maybe im wrong.

What lies in the shadow of the statue? was a type of code, similar to Desmonds line, What does one snowman say to the other? Im guessing all of the people had never met until they landed on the island and were all given the code to identify eachother. Seems ovbious enough. Could it be anyone other than Widmore people? They seem to know their way around...who else knew the island?
              When the mind is enlightened, the body matters not.

Comment

Originally posted by SoulRe@ver View Post
                for some reason the title of this ep reminds me of this
                Very interesting and thanks for the blast from the past!

Originally posted by Alan Wake View Post
                I still can't put my finger on what's up with locke though, I keep thinking he may really be dead, and he's just another Christen. Something just doesn't feel right... he seems a little bit to happy.
                Maybe he's ascended?
                It's also possible that everyone who died on the Island, if John actually DID come back to life, may also, especially Eko! Wouldn't that be something.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by raduzhok View Post
                  Very interesting and thanks for the blast from the past!
                  dead is dead
                  I miss my baby's bed

k I'm out

Comment

Ilana definitely has a massive character shift in this episode. And based on her previous behaviour in the first half of the season, I might speculate that the writers either didn't know or hadn't originally intended for her to become part of this rogue group.

Also, this episode, for me, confirmed that Locke wasn't Locke, but someone posing as Locke.

Lastly, I won't mind if we never learn more about the mysterious "Monster" but will be a tad annoyed if the connections between the Island and, for instance, Ancient Egyptian architecture and etchings isn't explained somehow. But then, I suppose we all have our 'need to know' desires.
                    sigpic

Comment

Working...
                    X