No announcement yet.

What Happened, Happened (511)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

about the missing surgeons> those very few who were there in the beginning may have been killed during the conflict with the Others

Originally posted by Amalthea View Post
    I think it's more about erasing everything around him getting shot. He, of course, will be going back to the Dharma initiative, where, presumably, the Losties will still be. So, he's still going to have contact with them again.
    if it's only about erasing that part then what's the deal with him "losing his innocence" ? this suggests a lot more than just a minor memory wipe

furthermore after the previous ep some folks said that Ben getting shot would be what would later cause him to become what he is - so if he no longer remembers that incident, what is it that will make him turn rogue ?

btw if Ben will be seeing the Losties again then Hurley was right after all : Miles' time theory does not explain why adult Ben doesn't remember them (I asked myself that same question 2 eps ago hehe)

Comment

Great episode.
      What got me at most was Jack. It was really ironic that he refused to help Ben cause he didn't want him to become what he did and that he is not gonna help him. But it happened cause he didn't help him. Really cool!

I like Kate's episode and I really enjoyed her interaction with that Sawyer's ex girl (don't remember name). The last Said ep was a bit boring but this one was great. I wonder what are they going to do with the ships, it is really complicated. I finally started to tolerate and even like Juliet with Sawyer and now they are back and who knows.

And John is back I already missed him.

Comment

Originally posted by JayShadow View Post
        I'm pretty sure they mentioned the surgeon being at The Looking Glass for some reason before Sawyer went to look for Jack.
        that's what i thought i heard, that the surgeon was elsewhere, so juliette was teh only one with medical training

it's kinda cyclic, ben being a manipulative ass is leading to no one caring about him and him continuing to be a manipulative ass

fits in with the 'you can't change things'....of course, gotta wonder, when they try to change things, 'fate' intervenes and things go the way they were meant to be, wonder what would have happened had jack saved him and not tried to change things. Is change denied when you try to make it happen? and can you make change happen by not making it happen....if that makes any sense
        Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SoulRe@ver View Post
          about the missing surgeons> those very few who were there in the beginning may have been killed during the conflict with the Others

if it's only about erasing that part then what's the deal with him "losing his innocence" ? this suggests a lot more than just a minor memory wipe
          I'm guessing w/e happens in the temple is gonna be more than just erasing his memory of being shot.

furthermore after the previous ep some folks said that Ben getting shot would be what would later cause him to become what he is - so if he no longer remembers that incident, what is it that will make him turn rogue ?
          A combination of his abusive father and losing his innocence from w/e happens in the temple.

btw if Ben will be seeing the Losties again then Hurley was right after all : Miles' time theory does not explain why adult Ben doesn't remember them (I asked myself that same question 2 eps ago hehe)
          Hurley only mentioned him not remembering Sayid. For all we know he may remember the rest of them or by the time he gets back from the Temple they could be gone.
          || Star Stream || Destiny Song || The Four Suns (My Band) || The Art of War <<== listen please!

Comment

Originally posted by Shan Bruce Lee View Post
            I'm guessing w/e happens in the temple is gonna be more than just erasing his memory of being shot.
            that's what I said :|
            isnt that the same kinda door that (big) Ben opened when he set Cerberus upon the mercs ? maybe whatever's gonna happen to little Ben has something to do with that creature

Comment

This episode was one of the best of the season... and it's a Kate episode. That's what was surprising. I like the direction they've taken with her character now. She needed to have something more to do than just stand around and take (and ignore) orders.

Comment

I myself liked the episode as well.
                And like the direction of Kates character.
                Also liked the fact that because Jack didn't help Ben he is going to turn into what he was supposed to....

I've got a question though....What ever happened to Claire? Did we ever find out? Or did I just miss it?

Comment

Originally posted by Hallnavy View Post
                  I've got a question though....What ever happened to Claire? Did we ever find out? Or did I just miss it?
                  Locke saw her with Christian in the cabin.
                  So for all we know, she is a dead/a ghost.

Comment

We also may of saw her in the background when sun was talking to Christian. Of cause you have to had eagle eye to of seen her why the episode was playing, I only notice it in the screen caps.

Comment

I don't thinkw we're gonna see Little Ben again for a very long time. It makes sense that Richard doesnt exactly have a Sarcophagus or hand healing device. It might take him a darn long time, something us Stargate fans could forget with our fast paced recuperation stories.

Comment

We seeing him two more times before the season is over.

Comment

Originally posted by Optimus Chekov View Post
                          It makes sense that Richard doesnt exactly have a Sarcophagus or hand healing device. It might take him a darn long time, something us Stargate fans could forget with our fast paced recuperation stories.
                          hehe true, but wouldn't a Stargate/Lost crossover be a right laugh!!

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                          X