No announcement yet.

Namaste (509)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i agree, its' sawyer's time to lead. jack is too emotional, too irrational...and, right now, to survive they don't need to be bold and brash, they need to fit in and lay low until they can figure out a way to get home
    Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Sawyer is the master of the long con. He knows how to hold his cards close to his chest and strike at the opportune moment.

Jack on the other hand, just jumps in with both feet and tramples all over everything.

If I have to trust my life to someone, I'd trust Sawyer anyday.
      sigpic

Comment

unless i was sick, then it'd be jack

but yeah, they need a conman to survive and sawyer can do that. jack will just get them in trouble
        Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

I don't know if I'd trust Sawyer, but I would rely on him in this instance. He's been conning Dharma for 3 years. Jack should just go with the flow and follow Sawyer's lead until he gets more instructions and knows what he's supposed to do.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Anda View Post
            A little strange episode.Don't you think?
            Ofcourse, you were watching an episode of Lost!

But I agree, even for Lost this episode was different. The biggest difference was that this episode doesn't have (a) central character(s). I have to say that this was one of my favorites of the season (besidesThe Life and Death of Jeremy Bentham); there were two really great scenes:

1. Sun and Frank (strange but interesting couple) meet Christian (strange but interesting individual). This was one of the most eerie scenes of the entire show. The strange noises in the jungle, the shadows, the smoke. And what is Christians purpose on the show?
            By the way, did anyone notice the person in the background during this scene? It could be a production error (a big one!), but it could also be Claire (or Charlotte, it looks like a woman with red hair).

2. The scene between Jack and Sawyer. It shows how much Jack has changed; he was a man of science, now he is a man of faith. I like him much more this way, he is less frustrated and far more relaxed.

Comment

I'm fairly new to Lost, but I've really been enjoying it. I've made it up to this episode, but have to wait for ABC to put more on their web site.

I may be unpopular for saying this, but I don't like Jack at all. (He IS very hot but...)
              His character is self righteous and rash. He takes credit for "getting people home" when he did little more than anyone else to achieve that. Sawyer is a way better character, I love the episodes featuring him. I really hope he stays with Juliet and doesn't go back to Kate, again probably an unpopular opinion, but I like Juliet better.
              sigpic "We do get paid for this, right?"

Comment

Working...
              X