No announcement yet.

Namaste (509)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lost is so ****in awesome atm, i havent seen a crappy episode of season 5 yet

lefluer is awesome, i loved how he put jack in his place, i wonder if he told juliet to assign him as a janitor

as for sun/old ben/lapitus, i think there in the same time frame as jack and the other oceanic 6 they just crashed on another island, i wonder if ben is going to die, i mean he is in close proximity to his younger self, i think cerberus may kill him

frank: tell me you just saw that? line of the episode i think, but then i love then the smoke monster
    Last Movie Watched
    X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
    Life is Strange

Comment

Originally posted by SoulRe@ver View Post
      aye but also adding more dots :/

ok someone help me here 'cause I'm lost in space time :
      2 eps back when John was killed & teleported back to the island & saw an unconscious Ben : what timeline was it then ? it couldn't be the "present" because as we saw in the last ep, Ben is up & well (leaving aside that knock on the head Sun gave him)
      so was it an alternate present timeline ?
      I don't think he was teleported. He was just on the plane when it crashed with the rest of the passengers that weren't taken back to 1977. They're all in 2007. The stuff from 2 episodes ago was sometime shortly after Sun knocked Ben out and took off with Frank.

Originally posted by ThreeFriesShortOfaHappyMeal View Post
      Waaaaait a minute, i dont recall Juliette saying they were breaking rocks to build a runway....ya mean back in season 3 when the others had Kate and Sawyer working for them, they were building the runway that 316 just landed on??
      Yep that's the runway. I don't remember if it was Juliet that said it was a runway or somebody else but it's def been mentioned before.
      || Star Stream || Destiny Song || The Four Suns (My Band) || The Art of War <<== listen please!

Comment

Originally posted by mr_kennedy View Post
        as for sun/old ben/lapitus, i think there in the same time frame as jack and the other oceanic 6 they just crashed on another island, i wonder if ben is going to die, i mean he is in close proximity to his younger self, i think cerberus may kill him
        They're in 2007. Christian showed Sun the old Dharma group picture from '77 before telling her she had a long journey ahead of her.
        || Star Stream || Destiny Song || The Four Suns (My Band) || The Art of War <<== listen please!

Comment

Originally posted by Shan Bruce Lee View Post
          They're in 2007. Christian showed Sun the old Dharma group picture from '77 before telling her she had a long journey ahead of her.
          yeh i remember that now, in that case, i think its bens fault that sun and ben didnt end up in the past, because he was on the island in 77 as a young kid
          Last Movie Watched
          X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
          Life is Strange

Comment

Great episode as usual.

Sun and Ben are definitely in the "present" and it will almost certainly fall on Sun to bring the pasties back from the past.

It makes sense to assign low ranking jobs to Jack, Kate and Hurly since looking up a guy with a medical degree is a lot easier then a janitor. Not to mention the fact that Jack is familiar with a lot of advances in medical technology over the last 30 years and might give things away in a careless moment. Though it might just be Sawyers way to get back at the high and mighty doctor

Sayid is so going to try and kill Ben, he hasn´t gotten the whole "you can´t change time" speech. Of course this requires him figuring out that they´ve gone back in time and that this is the same Ben has the one he´s dealt with for the last three years.

Comment

A little strange episode.Don't you think?

Comment

Originally posted by Wyrminarrd View Post
                Sayid is so going to try and kill Ben, he hasn´t gotten the whole "you can´t change time" speech. Of course this requires him figuring out that they´ve gone back in time and that this is the same Ben has the one he´s dealt with for the last three years.
                In every scene with Sayid I was wondering wtf does he think is going on... He probably thought they'd all been brainwashed by the Others. I'm guessing from that last scene of him and young Ben that he's starting to put it together.

Comment

Originally posted by ThreeFriesShortOfaHappyMeal View Post
                  Waaaaait a minute, i dont recall Juliette saying they were breaking rocks to build a runway....ya mean back in season 3 when the others had Kate and Sawyer working for them, they were building the runway that 316 just landed on??
                  Yep that's the runway. I don't remember if it was Juliet that said it was a runway or somebody else but it's def been mentioned before.
                  Yep. That's what I meant. And it was definitely Juliet who told Sawyer, although I don't for a minute think she knew why. It's from Through the Looking Glass part one (season 3 finale). Transcript:

SAWYER: So, when you pulled us out of those polar bear cages and put us on the chang gang, what the hell you have us breaking all those rocks for anyway?

JULIET: We were building a runway.

SAWYER: Runway, for what?

JULIET: The aliens.
                  I don't know what for, do you think they told me everything?

sigpic

Comment

So they were building a runway for a plane almost 40 years later?

Hummm...

My guess is one of the 06 informs them to start building it for this very reason at some point in this timeline.

Why? or how they knew about the plane landing? I don't know yet... only time will tell.

Comment

Originally posted by PengYn View Post
                      Yep. That's what I meant. And it was definitely Juliet who told Sawyer, although I don't for a minute think she knew why. It's from Through the Looking Glass part one (season 3 finale). Transcript:

SAWYER: So, when you pulled us out of those polar bear cages and put us on the chang gang, what the hell you have us breaking all those rocks for anyway?

JULIET: We were building a runway.

SAWYER: Runway, for what?

JULIET: The aliens.
                      I don't know what for, do you think they told me everything?

It won't let me green you cause I have to spread the wealth. I knew it was mentioned somewhere.

Comment

Originally posted by Alan Wake View Post

Hummm...

My guess is one of the 06 informs them to start building it for this very reason at some point in this timeline.

Why? or how they knew about the plane landing? I don't know yet... only time will tell.
                        No, when Juliet told Sawyer it was a runway it was 2004 when Jack, Kate and Sawyer were being held captive by the Others. Which is why it's incomplete, because the Freighter people show up a little later and they have to "abandon camp"

I'm guessing (keyword "guessing") Ben orders them to do it because he remembers seeing Jack, Kate, Sawyer and Hurley from his childhood.

Comment

No, when Juliet told Sawyer it was a runway it was 2004 when Jack, Kate and Sawyer were being held captive by the Others. Which is why it's incomplete, because the Freighter people show up a little later and they have to "abandon camp"

I'm guessing (keyword "guessing") Ben orders them to do it because he remembers seeing Jack, Kate, Sawyer and Hurley from his childhood.
                          Good guess but not quite.

D&C confirmed in their latest podcast that Jacob told the Others to build the runway.

Comment

That's because Jacob is definitely one of the original Losties, who knows what happens and gives instructions based on that knowledge. It would also explain why Claire went along with Christian: because she met "Jacob" and got the lowdown.

Miles is getting very underutilised. When will we get more of him? And this new evil Latino who crashed on Ajira... he's definitely bad news.

All I can say about the show is that it's very difficult to pull off time travel and scenes set in different time periods etc but LOST is doing very well so far. The show continues to be a strong character driven piece of drama whilst maintaining an air of science-fiction, fantasy, and above all mystery.

I have no idea what happens next. And I love it!
                            sigpic

Comment

Part of me think Jack is Jacob just based on the fact that back in the pilot he was alone for a few minutes in the jungle after helping Charlie that fell & then Jack just disappears & the smoke monster does not seem to bother Jack. With how long Jack was alone you would almost think that Jack was telling the smoke monster to leave & Jack barely defended himself against Sawyer when he confronted him. Maybe Jack knows something bad is going to happen to Sawyer ?

Comment

Originally posted by Alan Wake View Post

Hummm...

No, not 40 years later, it was for 3 years later. The Ajira 316 plane crash happened in 2007 and Sawyer was breaking rocks in 2004.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X