Claire

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Claire

Having seen the episode of which she was last in, where does everyone suppose she has gone?
    Spoiler:
    Last we saw of her, she was with her Dad (or, his spirit at least), sitting calmly in a wooden hut, with little concern for anything else.

It surprised me how unworried she was by the fact that Aaron wasn't with her, especially when since the childs birth, he has been the first thought of her at every point. Now she doesn't seem to care as much.

Could she be dead? Is she hiding from something? Or is there something else going on here, of which we have not yet had any clues about?
    sigpic
    It's Probin' Time!

or has she been dead since her house exploded? and she was just a walking apparition like Christian? and Christian finally came to collect her.

i know i just blew your mind.

Comment

Spoiler:
      She can't have been dead since her house exploded. Several people saw her since then, and not all of them have a reputation for seeing dead people. I think it's something else, that will be revealed in the season finale. Hopefully.

I'm not sure how much of this message can be considered spoilers, so I've put the whole thing inside the spoiler tags.
      If it comes down to it, I will have a plan. In fact I've cleared my whole afternoon for planning.

Comment

She seemed high to me, actually. LOL
        sigpic

Comment

Working...
        X