• Show
Clear All

season 4, better be good

well, the long wait has been killing me, so hope its worth it

and i hope the ppl on the ship dont just start killin every1 off

Originally posted by nova View Post
    well, the long wait has been killing me, so hope its worth it

and i hope the ppl on the ship dont just start killin every1 off
    Unfortunately we probably won't get the full impact of what was meant to be Season 4 due to the writers strike cutting Season 4 in half, hopefully the 8 eps we are getting will answer questions rather than set up the other 8.
    A word of advice... there are creatures that live between this dimension and the next, fiendish creatures that feast on the suffering of an entire world to satiate their eternal hunger. Support the Gateworld Cantina or suffer the fate of all who fall into the clutches of the 'Eladrith Ynneas'

Comment

Originally posted by The_Carpenter View Post
      Unfortunately we probably won't get the full impact of what was meant to be Season 4 due to the writers strike cutting Season 4 in half, hopefully the 8 eps we are getting will answer questions rather than set up the other 8.
      well carlton cuse said there is a cliffhanger at the end of episode 8 so it may be half and half or the usual lost answering questions with questions

Comment

Originally posted by The_Carpenter View Post
        check out this article

Executive producer Carlton Cuse explained to Entertainment Weekly the current plans for LOST if the WGA strike is prolonged. The season was intended to air 16 episodes in order next spring but it's now reported that it will be shortened to 8 episodes, shows which already are in the can.

"It will feel like buying a 'Harry Potter' book, reading half of it, and then having to put it down for many months," explains Cuse. "There is a cliffhanger at the end of the eighth episode. It will only be frustrating [for viewers] to have to step away from the show and not see the second half of the season.

"The first half of the season, like a good novel, sets all the events of the show in motion and the second half deals with the consequences," Cuse continued. "We're very proud of the first eight but it feels weird to have to stop literally mid-stream."
        sigpic
        The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

I have no doubt that it'll be good. They are allowed to follow their plan now, so I have high hopes and high expectations. Hopefully they won't prove me wrong.
          sigpic

Comment

Working...
          X