No announcement yet.

Lost Picked Up for Season Four

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It was always gonna get 4 season, even if the rating still nose dive and no one watch it, they would of pick it up.

Reason is JJ AlbrAms is the bloke everyone want and anyone want him to work for them and so the network will not want to upset him and thus lost will go on until either Albrams end it or Everyone start hating Albrams neither of the two does not look like happening in the foreseeable future.

But I see the series ending either season five or six naturally for once when all the stories are told and we left with the last episode leaving loads of unanswered questions would not be lost if it ended any differently.
    Last edited by knowles2; 28 March 2007, 09:50 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by knowles2 View Post
      It was always gonna get 4 season, even if the rating still nose dive and no one watch it, they would of pick it up.

Reason is JJ Albrums is the bloke everyone want and anyone want him to work for them and so the network will not want to upset him and thus lost will go on until either Albrums end it or Everyone start hating Albrums neither of the two does not look likely in the foreseeable future.

But I see the series ending either season five or six naturally for once when all the stories are told and we left with the last episode leaving loads of unanswered questions would not be lost if it ended any differently.
      1) the ratings are NOT hurting. at all. [mod snip]
      2) its JJ Abrams.
      Last edited by Madeleine; 27 March 2007, 11:44 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Morbo View Post
        1) the ratings are NOT hurting. at all. [mod snip]
        2) its JJ Abrams.
        Yes, the ratings have seen a drop since the show moved to its new timeslot. However it is not a "big" drop. The show still averages 12 million viewers a night and has still won its hour in the crucial 18-49 demographic and put out the highest 18-49 numbers in the 10pm time slot ahead of any show on any network this TV season thus far.
        sigpic
        "Space is disease and danger wrapped in darkness and silence."
        DS9 Superior|Farscape|Legend of the Seeker|Stargate Universe|STAR WARS

Comment

Originally posted by Descent View Post
          Yes, the ratings have seen a drop since the show moved to its new timeslot. However it is not a "big" drop. The show still averages 12 million viewers a night and has still won its hour in the crucial 18-49 demographic and put out the highest 18-49 numbers in the 10pm time slot ahead of any show on any network this TV season thus far.
          translation: the casual viewers decided to go to sleep instead.

Comment

I like the show fine but I think they can, and should, wrap the show up next season so we don't have an episode like tonights.

Comment

aside from the lady who plays Nikki being an awful actress - the episode was quite solid. Very fun to see how the two of them were aware of tons of stuff before everyone else.

Comment

Originally posted by Oreo View Post
                I like the show fine but I think they can, and should, wrap the show up next season so we don't have an episode like tonights.
                That's exactly what I was thinking. If they are at the point where they have to plug in "filler" episodes to streach out the story, then it's time to wrap things up and move on.

Comment

Originally posted by The Great Lord Baal View Post
                  That depend's on what you watch now dosent it.
                  Not really, no.

Comment

thats good thats it renewed. I cant wait for this wednesday, looks good!

Comment

Great news however i feel this will be the last or second, i dont want it to run itself down rather it went out while it was still loved and with a bang.

Comment

http://www.variety.com/article/VR111...goryId=14&cs=1

Comment

Working...
                        X