This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Celcool View Post
    I'm sick of what they're doing with Kate.
    And what are they doing?

Comment

Originally posted by Col. Newman View Post
      And what are they doing?
      Are you watching the show?

They're making her an extremely weak character with all the pining for Jack while having sex with Sawyer. It doesn't make any sense, unless she's a tramp. lol Who would have sex with someone if they loved another person, I don't believe she could love Jack, there must be another reason for what the writers are making her do, maybe feeling a little left out now that Juliet is around. Also in the last ep she told Jack and the other - Juliet- what she promised to Sayid she wouldn't. She's putting everyone in danger because of her actions. From what I read online, not many people like her because of what the writers have been doing with her lately.

I still like her, far from hating her, hopefully she'll get grip on herself in the last few episodes and that the writers will really use her in a storyline since there won't be any Kate-centric episodes anymore this season.

Btw. I see from your posts that you're doing this a lot. Funny.
      Torri Higginson: "Elizabeth had a mad crush on Sheppard."
      at Halfway Con - Sparktastic weekend with Joe and Torri, on October 30, 2011

R.I.P. Stargate Atlantis (S1-S3)

Comment

I suppose if the writers are trying to get her pregnant, they have to have her sleeping with someone.

I am so blessed! Cherriey made this cool sig; scarimor made this great Dr. Lee smilie and Spudster made another neat one Dr. Lee RULES!

Myn's fabulous twilight bark smilie:

Comment

Originally posted by warmbeachbrat View Post
          I suppose if the writers are trying to get her pregnant, they have to have her sleeping with someone.
          I'm glad they chose Sawyer but I hope that doesn't happen. Can't picture Kate pregnant.
          Torri Higginson: "Elizabeth had a mad crush on Sheppard."
          at Halfway Con - Sparktastic weekend with Joe and Torri, on October 30, 2011

R.I.P. Stargate Atlantis (S1-S3)

Comment

Originally posted by Celcool View Post
            Are you watching the show?

They're making her an extremely weak character with all the pining for Jack while having sex with Sawyer. It doesn't make any sense, unless she's a tramp. lol Who would have sex with someone if they loved another person, I don't believe she could love Jack, there must be another reason for what the writers are making her do, maybe feeling a little left out now that Juliet is around. Also in the last ep she told Jack and the other - Juliet- what she promised to Sayid she wouldn't. She's putting everyone in danger because of her actions. From what I read online, not many people like her because of what the writers have been doing with her lately.

I still like her, far from hating her, hopefully she'll get grip on herself in the last few episodes and that the writers will really use her in a storyline since there won't be any Kate-centric episodes anymore this season.

Btw. I see from your posts that you're doing this a lot. Funny.
            What do you mean "unless she's a tramp"? Of coarse she is a tramp. The writers decide to make her a whore when she ****ed Sawyer in the cage. She doesn't love him, she loves jack but she is a whore so she screws Sawyer instead.

Comment

LINDELOF: There were certain things we knew from the very beginning. Independent of ever knowing when the end was going to be, we knew what it was going to be, and we wanted to start setting it up as early as season 1, or else people would think that we were making it up as we were going along. So the skeletons are the living -- or, I guess, slowly decomposing -- proof of that. When all is said and done, people are going to point to the skeletons and say, "That is proof that from the very beginning, they always knew that they were going to do this."
              game.

set.

match.

Morbo.

Comment

Can't wait till its over, and at least seasons 4, 5 and 6 are going to be 16 episodes intead of 23/24.
                I HATE SY-FY

Comment

Six? SIX?

I was so hoping for four.

Madeleine

Comment

Originally posted by Madeleine_W View Post
                    Six? SIX?

I was so hoping for four.
                    3 seasons of 16 eps which works out to 48 episode which is the same as 2 normal length seasons.
                    however damon and carlton have said that those 16 episode arcs will work very well in telling the sections of the story they want - the length that is.

Comment

I haven't watched it for years, it got too repetitive, the love triangle got predictable, most it it makes no sense (polar bears on a tropical island? the others?) and the continuous backstory flashbacks were really annoying.

I few weeks ago I wondered if I made the wrong decision to tune out, so I flicked over to it for a few mins only to see some blackdude get eaten by a cloud of smoke

I'm really glad I stopped watching that absurd series
                      Let it be known for all times there were once two planets in this system. The planet Lister made great television shows. The planet Liber made crap
                      They had to fake the ratings
                      They had to fake the ratings.
                      Let it be known for all times there were once...

Comment

Originally posted by Kick-Kinsey
                        I haven't watched it for years, it got too repetitive, the love triangle got predictable, most it it makes no sense (polar bears on a tropical island? the others?) and the continuous backstory flashbacks were really annoying.

I few weeks ago I wondered if I made the wrong decision to tune out, so I flicked over to it for a few mins only to see some blackdude get eaten by a cloud of smoke

Actually, the polar bears make a lot of sense these days, and I'm sure the Others will too once we find out some more about them.

It didn't eat him.

It's not absurd - weird, but not absurd.

Comment

What the 16 eps per the 3 seasons will do is that it will reduce the crappy fill in episodes, e.g. the one with Jack's Tatoo's (WHACKAGE).

Just like Battlestar Galactica, they ordered 13 episode for season 4, which a lot of people said was good, coz it reduces the fill in crappy eps, but then Sci-Fi upped it to 22, ah what a shame, hopefully seeing BSG may be the last saeson they'll do 22 brillient eps.

With Lost they have 16 eps per season so hopefully they'll do the same!!
                          I HATE SY-FY

Comment

It'll also mean an eight-month break between seasons.

Which sucks.

Comment

That's much preferrable than a mid-season hiatus though. I'm right in saying it's 16 uninterrupted eps from January to May-ish isn't it?

The center of Khlysty surrounds me

Comment

Originally posted by Kick-Kinsey View Post

What's wrong with a love triangle? I challenge you to find a show without at least one.

Polar bears make perfect sense.
                                Spoiler:
                                The island was inhabited by a group called The DHARMA Initiative. They were doing research or many kinds.

The Others arn't supposed to make sense, they're one of the two main mysteries of the show. What is the island? & Who are The Others? There have been endless reveals drawing us closer and closer to the answers, for example...
                                Spoiler:
                                We now know The Others are a group of people who killed The DHARMA Initiative employees. They are a cult of sorts who believe the island is a special place. Their leader is Ben who was a DHARMA member, via his father, who had experiences on the island than lead him to join with them and aid The Others (The Hostiles as they were knwon to DHARMA) in kiling DHARMA's employees living on the island. We don't know where The Others/The Hostiles originally came from, but we know that the one who recruited Ben doesn't age, and it's possible others don't either - likely one of the reasons they see the island as special.

Back story flashbacks irritate you huh? Why? They provide a lot of insight into each and every character. They provide vital plot details. In fact...
                                Spoiler:
                                ...since it seems that The Others have some kind of concept of good and bad people based on their past lives as well as their actions on the island, the backstories are pretty much integral to the entire show.

You were watching a repeat if you saw that just a few weeks ago. Also, it's worth noting: [b]you can not watch lost out of sequence[b], that might be why you think it doesn't make sense?

Anyway...

Also, I want to point out to whomeever posted it, that it's pretty obvious that Jack's tatoo episode was pretty important. Sure nothing has come of it yet, but try to remember...
                                Spoiler:
                                ...the woman who gave him the tatoo saw a kind of future for him, the same thing happened with Claire - notably Jack's half sister - with the fortune teller guy. Fate is such a massive theme (think Desmond and Charlie) that there is bound to be something to it.

Comment

Working...
                                X