This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Morbo View Post

and really all i have to say is i told you so.
    What, again?

Seriously, I still enjoy lost, but I appreciate there are those who don't. And if I didn't the last thing i would want is someone constantly chirruping how great it is, how this what just happens confirms it, and assuming that whatever happened just persuaded me that it was the greatest show on telly once again.

It's rude to assume that people agree with you. And saying 'I told you so' indicates you think anyone who doesn't agree is an idiot.
    I'm not Weird, I'm Gifted!

Comment

wow that took all of 30 seconds to be deleted.

way to be needlessly on top of things.

fine, without being 'insulting', what i'm trying to say is that people jumped ship for lame reasons. when the show doesn't have filler episodes - everything is part of something and leading up to something else.
      and they're telling me the show is one way when in fact its not, and heaven forbid i, the guy who is always a jerk (it seems), is right about it.

Comment

i hope everyone is watching tonight's episode.

and really all i have to say is i told you so.
        And what did you tell us?

Comment

that the show is as awesome as it always has been.

Comment

I dunno, I watched the first six episodes of LOST and got bored then changed the channel. My friends are into LOST and think it's a god amongst shows, but personally I think BSG has kicked it's ass all the back to hell. Then again my friends watched 2 minutes of Galactica and made a judgement on the entire show, saying 'I fail to see the big bang' so just thier loss I guess.

I saw six episodes of LOST and so if they made a judgement on the entire series of BSG and watching 2 short minutes, what should I do after witnessing these six episodes? Well I'm fair unlike those friends, and so I'm not going to judge LOST because I haven't seen every episode up to date. I just 'lost' interest I think - from what I've seen they grouped together a bunch of relatively different and good looking people and threw them onto an island....then apparently it's 'two' islands or something .

I think that Stargate SG-1, Atlantis and Battlestar Galactica seemed more interesting to me. Although having said that, all four shows have huge fanbases stretching across the world and so they are all good in thier own unique ways. I have to say that BSG is my personal favourite......what is the scientific term? 'PURE WIN' I beleive it is made from.

Anyways, two shows I am going to definately watch one are Heroes and 24 since they are supposed to be magnificent. I doubt they'll beat Galactica but meh.....we'll see.

Thanks for reading.
            I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic
            Click on sig to check out my fanfic gallery too!

Comment

it depends on what 6 episodes you watched.
              i watch all the same shows you listed above religiously (except Heroes because its on the same time as 24, but I have them all on my hard drive to watch later). Stargates, BSG, they're all in a different vein, because Lost isn't exactly Sci-fi - its a mystery/action/drama. Well worth investing your imagination into.

Comment

it depends on what 6 episodes you watched.
                i watch all the same shows you listed above religiously (except Heroes because its on the same time as 24, but I have them all on my hard drive to watch later). Stargates, BSG, they're all in a different vein, because Lost isn't exactly Sci-fi - its a mystery/action/drama. Well worth investing your imagination into.
                I'd actually say that's what Galactica is but that's just me.
                I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic

Comment

BSG is a sci-fi drama.

Comment

......with cylons.

sigpic

Comment

If people have become tired of what they're seeing on the screen, I doubt that their being badgered by an over zealous fan would change their minds.

As for me, I'm going to wait until the entire series has finally finished before trying again on DVD. By then we'll actually know for certain that all those endless flashbacks did have a purpose besides filling in the 45 minutes.
                      sigpic
                      "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"

Comment

not worth it?
                        sure ok.

plot summaries for the remaining episodes of the season. (very short summaries - not too spoilerish, but read at own risk)

Spoiler:
                        3.17 - Catch 22 (Desmond Centered)
                        Desmond gets a flash of the future and enlists Hurley, Charlie, and Jin to join him on a mysterious hike. Hurley becomes suspicious that Desmond may be acting without everybody's best interests in mind. Desmond's vision reference the cable that Sayid, and later Hurley, found in season one. If you'll recall, Damon Lindelof and Carlton Cuse told BuddyTV that a major reveal was coming up concerning that cable later on. This episode will close with Desmond and the gang finding a mysterious parachutist named Naomi who may have compelling information concerning one of the current island occupants.

3.18 - D.O.C (Sun/Jin Centered)
                        Juliet finds out that Sun is pregnant and tells her that women who conceive on the island could die if they carry to term. Sun responds by telling her that the baby may not have been conceived on the island, in fact it may not even be Jin's child. So the two set off for the medical hatch to try to determine when the baby was conceived. Meanwhile, Desmond and his crew scramble to save the life of the mysterious Naomi and are assisted by an old enemy, seems eye patch guy survived the fence after all.

3.19 - The Brig (Locke Centered)
                        Locke slips away from the others and lures Sawyer away from the beach. Flashbacks will reveal what Locke has been up to with the others since they abandoned their 'village'. In a secluded Dharma holding cell, Locke will bring Sawyer together with Anthony Cooper for a fate full encounter that will resolve a long standing season one mystery. Meanwhile, Naomi will return to the beach with some alarming information concerning flight 815, but can she be trusted?

3.20 - The Man Behind the Curtain (Ben Centered)
                        The past of the island is explored including how Dharma came to be there, why, and what the fateful 'purge' was really all about. Flashbacks will show Ben through various ages up until adulthood. The mysterious 'Jacob' will finally be revealed, and the question of whether any Dharma members still live will be revealed.

3.21 - The Truth About Lying / The Greatest Hits (Charlie Centric)
                        Rescue is finally at hand for the survivors of Oceanic 815, but first someone must reconnect an underwater sonar beacon. Despite his foretold death, Charlie volunteers. Copious rumors suggest that Charlie dies in this episode, but some new rumors I've been hearing suggest that this is a huge misdirection and there will be another highly unexpected major character death instead.

3.22/3.23 - Through the Looking Glass (Jack Centric)
                        This episode promises a Jack revelation of legendary proportions! Also, there will finally be an en masse collision between the beach folk and the Other's. On the speculation end of things, folks are saying that the island folk will split into two factions themselves, one led by Jack, and one by Sawyer, but the division will be at the will of another, and for purposes no one will expect.

Comment

this threads wrong its just wrooong

Comment

Originally posted by marty2006 View Post
                            this threads wrong its just wrooong
                            but i'm right.

Comment

I'm halfway through tonight's ep. What a bunch of sick, sadistic, psycho creeps! I'm not sure how much longer I can watch this show....

I am so blessed! Cherriey made this cool sig; scarimor made this great Dr. Lee smilie and Spudster made another neat one Dr. Lee RULES!

Myn's fabulous twilight bark smilie:

Comment

I'm sick of what they're doing with Kate.
                                Torri Higginson: "Elizabeth had a mad crush on Sheppard."
                                at Halfway Con - Sparktastic weekend with Joe and Torri, on October 30, 2011

R.I.P. Stargate Atlantis (S1-S3)

Comment

Working...
                                X