Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

EMP Disturbance at End of Season 2 (Possible Spoilers)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

EMP Disturbance at End of Season 2 (Possible Spoilers)

What do you think they are going to do about the EMP disturbance that happened at the end of season 2? Do you think it has something to do with Desmond being able to predict the future?

: Green is Good.
    sigpic I NEED MORE POWER!!!

I'm not sure. But the outside world does know where the island is now.
    http://www.change.gov

The reason you should vote Republican in 2010.

Comment

it was the result of the magnetic field pressure or whatever not being released.
      so it cascaded out of control and thats what happened.

Comment

Did Desmond only become able to predict the future after the disturbance? I don't know why, but I just assumed he had always been able to do that.
        sigpic

See ya at the con, baby! (L.A. '11) (L.A. '10) (L.A. '09) (Burbank '08) (Burbank '07)

Comment

Originally posted by M2W View Post
          Did Desmond only become able to predict the future after the disturbance? I don't know why, but I just assumed he had always been able to do that.
          I think it was after the Discharge, seeing as we haven't seen him predict anything before hand, although there was the fact that he "knew" that Jack would cure Sarah, and it could be argued that Desmond knew that he would meet Jack again, although he says "See you in another life, brother/sister" to a few people...

Hmmm...

Comment

Now I just don't know what to think! Haha!

I guess that's one of the reasons why Lost-lovers love it. It makes you think.
            sigpic

See ya at the con, baby! (L.A. '11) (L.A. '10) (L.A. '09) (Burbank '08) (Burbank '07)

Comment

The EMP may be explained later on in the series, although they're probably making it up as they go along.
              The drums, the drums, the never ending drumbeat! Open me you human fool! Open the light and summon me and receive my majesty!

Comment

Originally posted by the_dark_light View Post
                The EMP may be explained later on in the series, although they're probably making it up as they go along.
                as i've said time and time again - Damon and Carlton have repeatedly stated they do not introduce a topic into the show unless they know where it will ultimately go.

They aren't making anything up.

Comment

Working...
                X