Season 3 Trailer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Descent
    No, he's in Season 3 as a reacurring character now. I suggest you watch it, its on the last disc.
    I'll be sure to get to that. I'm kinda glad, then, that he is coming back only as a recurring character. As much as I started to hate him near the end of last season, I was hoping we would get to see him again, especially to see whether he chooses to actually leave the island with the boat or not.

Comment

Despite what he did, I'm happy hes still part of the show.
      sigpic
      "Space is disease and danger wrapped in darkness and silence."
      DS9 Superior|Farscape|Legend of the Seeker|Stargate Universe|STAR WARS

Comment

does this mean recurring as in flashback or actually recurring properly ?
        Oh Yes the Sam is Back and hes more Sci-fied up than ever !!!!!!!!!

Coming Soon a new Banner from Me

Comment

Originally posted by Metarock Sam
          does this mean recurring as in flashback or actually recurring properly?
          Actually recurring I believe so I'm guessing were gonna follow him and Walt as they follow the cordinates and try to find help.
          sigpic

Comment

that would be interesting although I think they should go back for Vincent

Comment

Originally posted by Metarock Sam
              that would be interesting although I think they should go back for Vincent
              Yeah, im thinking they will somehow.
              sigpic

Comment

Actually recurring I believe so I'm guessing were gonna follow him and Walt as they follow the cordinates and try to find help.
                Maybe they do find rescue, but end up finding Penny and her Portuguese buddies to help find the island again? Although, I do kind of doubt that would actually happen... A girl can hope, eh?

Comment

Strange...

Michaels on the Season 3 promo on the Season 2 DVD set. I guess he may still have a bigger part than I thought even though hes no longer a regular cast member.

Okay, I can't, for the life of me, find this trailer, which disc is it on? The bonus features one? My DVD menu navigating skills are certainly lacking, 'cause I am so lost (bad pun intended ).

Comment

Phase 3, its under Sneak Previews I think.
                    sigpic

Comment

Wow can't wait unil October both Lost and BSG and Smalville!!
                      I HATE SY-FY

Comment

New Season 3 Promo

No spoilers or anything, but really makes me wish October were here sooner.

Comment

that was a good trailer. esecially with that bit with Henry and Jack kind of facing off at the end through that closely cut scene which was stunning !! aswell as Henry's VO which was haunting too. I cant wait till october !!!
                          Last edited by Metarock Sam; 11 September 2006, 10:01 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Aurum
                            New Season 3 Promo

Wow, awesome Trailer!

Fenry's Philosophical statement is really unnerving, it adds to the twist that the others truley are 'Good People'...

Nice Sig, btw! I want to Green you, but I Need to spread some around first...

Comment

Originally posted by The Prophet
                              Wow, awesome Trailer!

Fenry's Philosophical statement is really unnerving, it adds to the twist that the others truley are 'Good People'...

Nice Sig, btw! I want to Green you, but I Need to spread some around first...
                              Hee, thanks, it's in the spirit of the new season.

I love, love the creepiness of Fenry. Love the Others period. Oh, season three can't come soon enough.

Comment

Originally posted by Aurum
                                New Season 3 Promo

One word: Creepy

No Desmond though?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X