Season 3 Poster

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jmsprovan
    the timescale of the show is a wee bit off because fenry's bruses wouldn't go away that fast
    *cough* Locke's Paralysis *cough* Rose's Cancer *cough* Michael's Gunshot Wound *cough* Locke's Hairline Fracture *cough*

Comment

Originally posted by The Prophet
      *cough* Locke's Paralysis *cough* Rose's Cancer *cough* Michael's Gunshot Wound *cough* Locke's Hairline Fracture *cough*
      So that means...its destiny?
      sigpic
      "Space is disease and danger wrapped in darkness and silence."
      DS9 Superior|Farscape|Legend of the Seeker|Stargate Universe|STAR WARS

Comment

Originally posted by jmsprovan
        the timescale of the show is a wee bit off because fenry's bruses wouldn't go away that fast
        It's only a cast photo - I don't think they're gonna bother with bruises and cuts... and the massive hole in his shoulder.

Comment

Originally posted by Naonak
          It's only a cast photo - I don't think they're gonna bother with bruises and cuts... and the massive hole in his shoulder.
          I concur. Their clothes were entirely too clean and neat to be character photos. They're all probably in their own street clothes there.

(I couldn't resist fitting all three identical sounding and usually misused words into one sentence.)

a time to mourn

Comment

Wait wait wait wait wait, does this mean Fenry sees the errors of his ways....that's like.... Please NO!!!!
            http://www.change.gov

The reason you should vote Republican in 2010.

Comment

Originally posted by rarocks24
              Wait wait wait wait wait, does this mean Fenry sees the errors of his ways....that's like.... Please NO!!!!
              Possibly, possibly not. Least I hope not.
              sigpic
              "Space is disease and danger wrapped in darkness and silence."
              DS9 Superior|Farscape|Legend of the Seeker|Stargate Universe|STAR WARS

Comment

I have to agree with rarocks, it would be so....wrong for him to be a good guy.

Comment

Originally posted by Wraith Commander
                  I have to agree with rarocks, it would be so....wrong for him to be a good guy.
                  But that's it, isn't it? Fenry truly believes what they do (whatever it is they do) is right. Remember whe he told Michael, ever so creepily, "We're the good guys,"? But yeah, I don't really want to see his character go all soft on the Losties anytime soon, although I sincerely doubt that will happen.

Comment

Hmmm, Seeing as Season 3 is supposed to focus on the Others More, and seeign as how Jack, Kate & Sawyer have been captured by them, it would make sense to have The Others as a Focus, especially the only other we truely 'Know' (As opposed to Tom, Pickett & Ms.Klugh).

Possibly the Show could 'shift' focus, Having a Rewind for the Others (akin ot 'The Other 48 Days'), Making the Others seem like Good Guys (With Fenry being the 'Jack' of them) and the Losties appearign as Bad guys, Intruding on their Island & Killing them? It would seem like an Interresting Lost-esk twist...? Possibly...

Comment

that woiuld be interesting. Oh and perjaps we may se 'Him'
                      Oh Yes the Sam is Back and hes more Sci-fied up than ever !!!!!!!!!

Coming Soon a new Banner from Me

Comment

ooooh! shiny!

Comment

their eery eyes in the first poster may mean they're infected. I thought Jack had blue eyes.
                          http://www.change.gov

The reason you should vote Republican in 2010.

Comment

their eery eyes in the first poster may mean they're infected. I thought Jack had blue eyes.
                            No, I've looked at enough pictures of him (What? He's hot, okay? *Whistles* ) to know he has green/brownish/hazel eyes.

Comment

I have an eerie eye?!

Lol, I get'cha!

So the discolouration could be infection? Hmmm..... Not thought of that, maybe the 'Sickness' gives people sectoral Heterochromia, or it could be Trauma? Doubt that Jack has it though. Possibly he's been taking the Vaccine, or the Others give it to him forcefully? It may have a Latanoprost like effect? Maybe he has a Tumour? But Sawyer suspected he had that.... Could be Siderosis, Possibly jack's having a negative effect to the magnetic Abnomoly inside the Swan? Possibly he's more suseptable to it?

Doubt that nay of that's the case, probably a lighting effect...

Comment

I've been out of the Lost loop since the finale last season. I just saw the promo poster for S3, which I love. Where's Michael? Is he still on the show?
                                Carson's pointy hair makes my toe happy.

Comment

Working...
                                X