X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

seek help.

Comment

Originally posted by Metarock Sam
      well you could always get that record that Desmond was playing in the hatch in the first ep of Season 2 and then work out to it
      Make Your Own Kind Of Music

This the One?

Comment

Ok desmond is a sleep deprived psycho mabe he should get together with the crazy french lady. They can have crazy kids together then get them taken.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by padr49904
          Ok desmond is a sleep deprived psycho mabe he should get together with the crazy french lady. They can have crazy kids together then get them taken.
          Of course, we were all thinking that...

Comment

http://www.decalgirl.com/browse.cfm/4,4240.htm
            gasp, they have them for xbox360 too.
            my xbox would look so good in that

Comment

There's this Lost Screensaver I stumbled across too, http://www.dharmaisland.co.nr/

It's basically like the Swan Computer, You need to enter the Numbers to turn the screensaver off, plus it beeps! (It comes in .ZIP or .EXE)

It's quite extrodinary....

Comment

Originally posted by The Prophet
                There's this Lost Screensaver I stumbled across too, http://www.dharmaisland.co.nr/

It's basically like the Swan Computer, You need to enter the Numbers to turn the screensaver off, plus it beeps! (It comes in .ZIP or .EXE)

That's so cool! Heh, I'm easily impressed.

Comment

Wow !!!! this is going on my PC right now !!!!! Green for you
                  Oh Yes the Sam is Back and hes more Sci-fied up than ever !!!!!!!!!

Coming Soon a new Banner from Me

Comment

screensavers that make sound should be illegal.

Comment

Originally posted by Morbo
                      screensavers that make sound should be illegal.
                      'D'

I'm Not even Going to Pretend to Wink...

Comment

Omg, thats just great. Could get annoying though after awhile.
                        sigpic
                        "Space is disease and danger wrapped in darkness and silence."
                        DS9 Superior|Farscape|Legend of the Seeker|Stargate Universe|STAR WARS

Comment

Originally posted by Descent
                          Omg, thats just great. Could get annoying though after awhile.
                          Specially for any non-Lost fan using the computer .

Comment

oh thre is a little Easter egg on there too. if you tye 'T' the oreintation video from the Swan plays. (the one before the new clip was introduced in What Kate Did)
                            Oh Yes the Sam is Back and hes more Sci-fied up than ever !!!!!!!!!

Coming Soon a new Banner from Me

Comment

Originally posted by Metarock Sam
                              oh thre is a little Easter egg on there too. if you tye 'T' the oreintation video from the Swan plays. (the one before the new clip was introduced in What Kate Did)
                              Really?! I was wondering why the Shortcut Keys were L, O, S & D! T makes perfect sense! Thanks!

Comment

This is sooooo coool... I think this is one of the best things I've seen in a long time.

We're watching the Season 2 DVD's now and this compilation is really awesome.
                                "Science Fiction is an existential metaphor. It allows us to to tell stories about the human condition.
                                Isaac Asimov once said 'Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and and philosphers of today. But the core of science fiction--it's essence--has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all.' "
                                ~Grell, 'Silver/Teal'c', SG-1, 200th Episode

Comment

Working...
                                X