X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spoiler:

Comment

lol Good one Morbo.

But really if there was more gfuns in it, there would less of a well, challenge, they wouldn't be afraid, running there be less mystery because all they would have to do teach them how to use a gun and then storm the island killing everything.

Comment

Big spoilers hear.

Spoiler:
        Well at first when you do not press the buttion , the timer change to a some sought of egyption style symbols. Then it seem if left longer you will get a map up to show the rest of the facilities built on the island. And in the middle their is a question mark in a circle, I personelly thought that was nice touch from the producer, because the show is just one big question mark. Whole and the station shut down into some kind of lock down mode, and then it seem everthing will just turns back to normal, or as with this show probably something else happen which we do not see in that epsiode and will probably be shown in a other epidsode.

Comment

Originally posted by knowles2
          Big spoilers hear.

Spoiler:
          Well at first when you do not press the buttion , the timer change to a some sought of egyption style symbols. Then it seem if left longer you will get a map up to show the rest of the facilities built on the island. And in the middle their is a question mark in a circle, I personelly thought that was nice touch from the producer, because the show is just one big question mark. Whole and the station shut down into some kind of lock down mode, and then it seem everthing will just turns back to normal, or as with this show probably something else happen which we do not see in that epsiode and will probably be shown in a other epidsode.
          did you hear the dell dude got arrested for pot?

Comment

I read the spoilers before I knew anything about the hatch, so I immediatly kenw what was in there... I would have guess that it would ahve been "Hope"

Originally posted by Morbo
            No, What Happened?...

Comment

Originally posted by Morbo
              Well wait and see because that what actually happens because I have seen the epidsodes.

Comment

Originally posted by knowles2
                Well wait and see because that what actually happens because I have seen the epidsodes.
                like, omg, like, so did i!!!

...a month ago when it aired.

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by The Prophet
                  No, What Happened?...
                  well, in short, like 43 years ago he got busted for smoking pot.
                  the end.

but when it happened, on the forums i post at (non-SG) there were like 4000 threads about it. Like everyone thought they were the first to post about it.

So since then whenever someone posts something blatently repetitive or that everyone already knows and has been common knowledge for any amount of time...we always up of saying "dell dude" or "hey did you hear the dell dude got arrestted for pot?"

Comment

Working...
                  X