There's a Goa'uld on the island!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd say walt is a goa'uld....or else an other
    The doctor told me Im insane, thank God! its so much better then being outsane!

Comment

Originally posted by rarocks24
      Whoa, what episode was this in?
      Fire + Water, towards the end.

Comment

Seriously, I think I saw Ana's eyes glow once...but it may have been a lighting glitch.

*cough* Tok'ra, shut up *cough*

Meanwhile the Goa'uld is obviously Locke. Just look at the guy! He's got snakehead written all over him!
        TEAM SG1 LIVES

Comment

Originally posted by Osiris-RA
          Meanwhile the Goa'uld is obviously Locke. Just look at the guy! He's got snakehead written all over him!
          He does kinda have that "Bow before me, I am your god," aurora around him, doesn't he? The only thing that doesn't fit is his voice, but that can obviously be rectified.

Comment

Originally posted by Red Tigress
            He does kinda have that "Bow before me, I am your god," aurora around him, doesn't he? The only thing that doesn't fit is his voice, but that can obviously be rectified.
            Yea, he does, lol! And he's got the perfect hands for one of those hand thingies to 'discipline' his subjects. Muahaha.
            TEAM SG1 LIVES

Comment

Last night when
              Spoiler:
              the guy asked him if he was the genius or in the shadow of the genius, I was like niether, he's an alien! Look how he throws those dishes around!

Comment

I think Jack is a goauld and just doesn't know it. I think Ethan Rom jumped in him while he was burying the body. Shame we couldn't find out more about Ethan.
                http://www.change.gov

The reason you should vote Republican in 2010.

Comment

Originally posted by Osiris-RA
                  Seriously, I think I saw Ana's eyes glow once...but it may have been a lighting glitch.

*cough* Tok'ra, shut up *cough*

You know who else has snakehead all over him, that prisoner they have. I don't trust him, and I always believed him to be an other.

Spoiler:
                  To the Lost PTB, THANK YOU FOR MORE OF THE ETHAN ROM STORY!
                  ----Weeeww....that was incredibly off-topic, but still relating to Lost and I'm just too lazy to delete it...

Comment

It's Claire, I mean who would suspect her she the innocent new mother.

Comment

Originally posted by AJaneway
                      It's Claire, I mean who would suspect her she the innocent new mother.
                      No, the Goauld jumped in Jack while he was checking out Ethan (or doing autopsy or whatever doctors do...). Claire just has Ethan's Queen's baby in her neck, too young to actually do anything. And Alex is a Tok'ra.

Comment

Working...
                      X