X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maybe 'Ol Smokey got 'im.

Comment

Originally posted by Red Tigress
      Has anyone really missed Michael? Cause personally, i think he's a real jerk to be around without Walt there. Yes, yes, I know he has a good reason, but still. Maybe the others recruited him. Or he found a new hatch to make into his bachelor/hatchlor pad.

Maybe he ascended.
      Nope. Sad to say, I haven't missed him at all. Didn't even realize we hadn't seen him recently until I saw this thread. He was way to much of a wild card, putting everyone in danger, arguing and shouting and generally just making a nuisance of himself. He can stay gone for the rest of the show as far as I'm concerned.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by KatG
        Nope. Sad to say, I haven't missed him at all. Didn't even realize we hadn't seen him recently until I saw this thread. He was way to much of a wild card, putting everyone in danger, arguing and shouting and generally just making a nuisance of himself. He can stay gone for the rest of the show as far as I'm concerned.
        I hope they get rid of Michael...good riddance!
        http://www.change.gov

The reason you should vote Republican in 2010.

Comment

Originally posted by KatG
          Agreed. At first I felt a bit guilty about not missing him, but now, thinking it over, I don't care. At least Vincent's still around.

Comment

Originally posted by rarocks24
            I hope they get rid of Michael...good riddance!
            But poor Walt! You don't really want him to lose his daddy, do you? Even if Michael is a bit on the aggravating side....he still means well! I think there's still hope for him!

Comment

Originally posted by Tiret
              But poor Walt! You don't really want him to lose his daddy, do you? Even if Michael is a bit on the aggravating side....he still means well! I think there's still hope for him!
              Yes, there's still hope for Michael, but...the fact he hasn't been in five episodes clearly mean they intend to do away with him. Unless they put an end to this stupid subseason crap that more and more shows are doing that just drives me insane, I doubt they will keep Michael. But since they have it, we can expect the next episode to be...WITH MICHAEL....well, maybe...

Also, if I was head of the camp, I'd do away with what's his face...he clearly showed his otherness when he suggested that Locke should be in control.
              http://www.change.gov

The reason you should vote Republican in 2010.

Comment

I am getting tired of him too. He is a pathetic father and needs to suck up his pride and allow others to show him how to be a dad.
                Taking off like that and looking for his son is retarded. I think he did it to prove to everyone that he is a good dad. In the end, all he cares about is looking good to everyone.
                Daniel: You..stupid son of a *****
                Jack: Hey, you're welcome...

Comment

Originally posted by Tiret
                  Well, he's nowhere around at the moment, and if he does show up, he's got Vincent.
                  sigpic

Comment

Working...
                  X