No announcement yet.

Who here likes Mr Ecko??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Eko is definitley one of my fav characters. He's kind of the Teal'c of the show, ain't he? Strong, conspicuosly silent, spiritual...kind of a recurring motif, isn't it?

Anyhoo, he's great. I didn't think his backstory made him look very evil at all.
    Spoiler:
    He was shifting the drugs out of the country so that his people wouldn't be touched by it, right?
    That seems like a good thing...
    TEAM SG1 LIVES

Comment

Agreed, He's the Teal'c on the show. I like his character, Ecko was a good idea for the show.

Hallowed are the fans of Stargate!

Comment

Ecko is probably now my fav character on the show. His backstory was excellently written. Expecially how he was tied (not literally) to the plane.

Comment

Ecko is great! He's a bit of a mystery like Locke; however, he's a quieter type of Locke. It was a smart move to have chosen him and his character for the show.
          Don't make me zat you

It took us 15 years and 3 super computers to MacGyver a system for the gate on Earth.

Dial=> http://www.pathcom.com/~kcheung for days remaining until the Vancouver con!

Comment

I really like Mr Eko. He seems to be similar to Locke in many ways, but at the same time he is the opposite of Locke, and at the same time again he takes Locke's beliefs and such to the next level.
            Mr Eko seems very benevolant, willing to help people and do the right thing. On the other hand, to me it seems that Locke has the potential to become the survivor's worst enemy; he uses people, manipulates them, into achieving his own ends, even if he thinks those ends are fate or destiny.

Comment

he's really different than from his origin ep.

Comment

Working...
              X