No announcement yet.

who would make the better leader

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sayid, I think Jack needs to take a holiday. How about a nice tranquil beach resort away from all the hustle and bustle of his everyday life...
    sigpic
    "Ce qui ressemble a l'amour est toujours de l'amour." - Tristan Bernard

Comment

Someone else. They're all either ego-maniacs, con-artists or killas so I would say....someone else. Who was the weird french lady with ze gun? (needs to re-watch Season 1) I liked her.

Edit; Oh! How could I forget?? *head/desk* Locke rules them all!!
      TEAM SG1 LIVES

Comment

I voted for Sayid.

Comment

Sayid - military experience, and is now trusted by everyone

then Jack - he's lead well, but still isn't entirely comfortable with the role

then Locke - i still don't entirely trust him
          I'm not Weird, I'm Gifted!

Comment

Ha! Nice appropriation of Stargate smilies to Lost characters. Well spotted!
            sigpic
            "Ce qui ressemble a l'amour est toujours de l'amour." - Tristan Bernard

Comment

Sayid, he has always kept cool and has military experience so is likely used to playing a leader.
              Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.
              - Joss Whedon - Equality Now

Comment

I think Jack has done a good job so far so we can stick with him, but it seems that this island really has a ruling party. Jack is the leader, but he doesn't really have an iron clad throne...just the most influence. I think the others share in the leadership, Locke, Kate and Sayid.
                sigpic

Comment

at the minute they all seem to be leading different things, but Jack and locke seem to have the most influence

Comment

Working...
                  X