Charlie/Monaghan Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Charlie/Monaghan Appreciation

I can't believe Charlie doesn't have his own thread yet! He is my favourite character in Lost and he is really cute let this thread be for all who too like and admire him.

Just to get started how about a nice picture for everyone.

Comment

Guess no-one else likes Charlie then I will just have to keep him all to myself.

Comment

i adore Charlie he's my favourite character in lost he's such a sweetheart I watched the episode in season 1 after he and claire had been taken by ethan when Kate and Jack found him OMG that was so emotional!! It really was after it was oer i was in bits!!! I love charlie!! Apparently they wanted someone like john Hannah to play an old washed up rocker but Dom said well what about me- someone my age in the middle ofhis career and the rest as they say is history i'm so glad he changed their mind he's such a cutie!

Comment

I love Charlie! I actually initially started watching the show because Dom was going to be in it.

Comment

Yay some more Charlie fans! I used to watch Hetty Wainthrop INvestigates after I saw LOTR just because he was in it

Comment

lol! I've seen a couple episodes of that. I never knew when it was on!

Comment

It's reall weird if you watch it because he's so young in it. Mini Monaghan lol

Comment

lol look what I found...

< Mini Monaghan!!

Comment

LOL! So cute!

Comment

Isn't he? His character on Lost really needs a big hug. I'll volunteer!

Comment

Look Daniel Dae Kim beat me to him

Well I'm off to bed. G'nite all. Happy dreams...

Comment

LOL! Cute pic, Nightingale.

Did anyone see Dom on The Tonight Show the other night? They showed his driver's license picture and I think I hurt myself laughing so much.

Comment

Well, i was sold with him the second he was in LOTR as Merry, but now he's a main character as a series Also, i wonder if "Pippin" will be making a show, be a great match up don't ya think?
                            Note:No flaming!

Stargate Gateworld RPG. All are welcome!|Jim Andersons Bio.

Comment

I just watched "All Good Cowboys have Daddy Issues" I so thought
                              Spoiler:
                              that he was dead so sad
                              but then yay!

Also a Billy Boyd show would be cool.

aww look at him in his little scarf

Comment

Working...
                              X