Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Killjoys (Space) News/Discussion/Speculation (Possible spoilers)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A really good finale, much darker than we would expect when the show started. It was a little rushed, this should have been a double episode. It's a pity that they gave only 10 episodes to this show. I'm wondering where they are going now and what the heck is really level six? i hope there will be another season so we'll learn.
    But anyway Killjoys proved that decent actors, good writing and a little imagination can make a decent show.
    Last edited by pakar; 22 August 2015, 03:42 PM.

Comment

I enjoyed the season finale a lot, and I really hope that this show gets another season.
      sigpic

Comment

Good finale.

By the way, I feel like watching the show a second time is quite beneficial. I started watching the season alone but last week (after I watched episode 9) I managed to convince my girlfriend to watch the series, so I have been rewatching it with her, picking up on a lot of hints and stuff I missed the first time around.

It all makes so much more sense.
        sigpic

Comment

Nice ending, hope it gets a second season
          Last Movie Watched
          X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
          Life is Strange

Comment

It was definitely a good finale.

But I was a little 'over-hyped' from how well the season was progressing. I was somewhat expecting we'll get a hint of the powers beyond the Quad. Possibly get a peek of the looming invasion of the Quad.

But yes, this deserves another season.

Comment

killjoys finale

885.000 viewers
              0.21 adult rating

It had the worst rating among the three syfy friday shows. But it's a rather cheap import so, perhaps, that will save it,

Comment

If it does well for Space in Canada, it may survive.

Comment

Does anyone know of way to find out if it does well for Space?

Comment

Really liked the finale, rushed though, two episodes would have been nice to rewatch some time later. I hope this gets a second season.

I'm getting the feeling Dark Matter and Killjoys are drawing different casual viewers (crowd), maybe syfy will renew them both. Or they were just a roll of the dice and filler up before Childhood's End and the Expanse.

Comment

Originally posted by ancore View Post
                      I'm getting the feeling Dark Matter and Killjoys are drawing different casual viewers (crowd),[...]
                      It might be. I seem to be seeing people that either like one or the other, rarely both of them.
                      Personally, I'm rather in the Killjoys camp, though Dark Matter could become a good enough show as well.

Comment

Originally posted by TOIVA View Post
                        It might be. I seem to be seeing people that either like one or the other, rarely both of them.
                        Personally, I'm rather in the Killjoys camp, though Dark Matter could become a good enough show as well.
                        So I am in the minority again?
                        Originally posted by aretood2
                        Jelgate is right

Comment

I like both shows, Perhaps Killjoys slightly more, but Dark Matter has really picked up over the last couple of episodes

Hope both get a 2nd season, and Defiance gets a 4th season
                          Last Movie Watched
                          X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
                          Life is Strange

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                            So I am in the minority again?
                            So you like Dark Matter better? Or you don't like either one of them?

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
                              So you like Dark Matter better? Or you don't like either one of them?
                              I was pretty clear I was pointing to TOIVA's both shows comment
                              Originally posted by aretood2
                              Jelgate is right

Comment

I like both shows as well (I actually like all of SyFy's scripted summer shows). Some episodes I like Killjoys more, sometimes I like Dark Matter more. So far, overall, I think I like Killjoys better (mostly because the world the show takes place in seems more fleshed out), but that might change since Dark Matter has a couple of eps left.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X