• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ToasterOnFire View Post
    Heh, the last 5-10 minutes can be summed up as:

"OMG, NOOOOO!"

"OMG, YAAAAAY!"

Read the whole thread. This first reply still sums it up best.

Fraktastic episode! And I was kinda headachey comatose when I watched it. Really, really good, solid episode that moved the story forward- exactly what has been missing lately. Hopefully the last two episodes will go out on a bang.

Still despise West, HRG is awesomer than ever, Mr. Muggles's doggy bath.....hehe. Hiro and Mr. Nakamura were wonderful. There's very little to complain about over this ep. Actually nothing, aside from, well, West. Can we dump him already?

And I am SO glad HRG didn't die.....er, stay dead. What a mistake that would have been. Liking the theory that it's Mohinder who gave him the blood.

Comment

Guys, surely we can discuss the episode without bring profanity into it.
      Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

What if it was Adam and Peter that saved HRG?

Comment

i doubt it. I think bob just decided to take hime along and heal him with the blood he took from claire.
          Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

i m just going to point a few things out nathan was healed by Adams blood and to kill Adam hero will have to take him to the begining of time over and over and over

Comment

Great episode. Mr. Bennet was not killed off AND two of the paintings came to light. loved how Mr. Bennet stopped Mohinder from shooting him. And the Doggy Bath was a stroke of genius. I also liked how Mohinder fl guilt after killing Bennet. Loved Hiro in this episode, and the Surprise of Takezo Kenzei not being dead revealed to him. The writers are being gniuses in this episode.
              http://www.imagehosting.com/out.php/..._DanielSig.jpg

Comment

1. As I said last week, be prepared for payback, samurai style.

2. OK so Matt's powers are evolving. That's no garuntee he'll go darkside though.

3. Mohinder you idiot.

4. 400 years? If the show is set it 2007 then that suggests Adam/Kensei was alive in 1607. Which puts him in his 60s by 1671. Yet he didn't discover his immortality till that year thanks to hero. I just found me a continuity hole.

5. I knew West wasn't a bad guy!
                I SURF FOR THE FREEDOM!

Comment

Definitely one of the best episodes in season 2.

Comment

Originally posted by Lady Snow View Post
                    And Hiro's interaction with his father pretty much redeemed Hiro this season. It was just beautifully acted and played - at least a heck of a lot more than anything up to this point.
                    That also was a well played scene, which imo is where hiro get's his later on phrase, :too many butterflies: from..

Originally posted by ShadowMaat View Post
                    Didn't see the twist with HRG coming, though. Wow.
                    I did..
                    Spoiler:
                    since he is in later seasons and the heroes reborn season

Liked Hiro's stuff, although interacting with your former self is usually very dangerous.
                    That made me wonder too.. We often in time travel shows/eps/films get told 'never interact with yourself".. So why not here!

Not sure about Matt. He seems to be going a bit darkside, for all that he's obviously convincing himself he's being altruistic. Ditto Mohinder, although he seems to be wresting with the issue a bit more heavily. Poor Molly. This doesn't bode well for her that BOTH her guardians are dipping into dodgy territory.
                    I agree, poor Molly. BUT as to him going dark, many people seem to 'go dark, when they think they are doing the right thing.

Laughed my ass off at the use of Mr Muggles's doggy bath. LOL! Novel way to stop Lightning Girl, though. And it makes me wonder what she was like before her father started messing with her. Still not keen on the character, but at least this makes her more interesting.
                    Maybe that was part OF her testing, which HRG remembered but she didn't.

Originally posted by P-90_177 View Post
                    out of all the characters i'd actually say that hiro is the closest thing to an actual hero other than peter. everyone else has too much of a moral grey area.
                    That's why i like the show so much.. ALL the greyness.

Originally posted by SaberBlade View Post
                    Mohinder slowly going to the dark side was great and the interaction with Hiro and his father was amazing. It was very touching to see see Hiro finally accept his fathers fate and how they came to terms with it.
                    Does anyone know if ANY of the episodes (or actors/actresses) ever won an award for acting? If so, this ep should definitely have garnered several!!

Originally posted by SaberBlade View Post
                    Bennett however is an amazing character. Personally I think Jack Coleman definitely got the best role on this show and always exceeds expectations. His odd form of torture on Elle, his self sacrifice knowing that he'd be killed by sending Claire with West and his overall portrayal of a father out to do anything to protect his daughter is just brilliant. It was sad to see him die, but great to see him come back. Was expecting Claire to give her father some blood but when that didn't happen I was actually surprised to see him revived.
                    For one of the few NON powered individuals focused on, he seems to always hold his own.

I know the hints have been saying that Claire's blood will provide the cure, but what if it doesn't? If Claire's blood became infected, wouldn't you have a virus that can't be cured? Every time you tried something new, the blood would "fix" itself.

Or am I wildly off base here? Can the virus NOT infect her blood because of that same self-fix mechanism?
                    I am thinking more of the latter. Just like Adam wouldn't be able to catch it (Or peter for that matter)..

Originally posted by eri-chan View Post
                    hmm if claires blood was simply the cure, then how come she let the virus spread like that in the future. i can't see claire's character allowing that to happen especially when she knows that she can do something about it. like how she was more willing to give her blood to bob so she could cure a virus. i was kinda worried there that bob was going to give her the virus... but the virus wouldn't work on her i guess. or can it? i'm guessing that claire's and adam's blood arent cures for the virus. or it's not so simple.
                    Maybe in that timeline, the company didn't TRY claires blood..'

Originally posted by adam3780 View Post
                    i m just going to point a few things out nathan was healed by Adams blood and to kill Adam hero will have to take him to the begining of time over and over and over
                    Not really. He can teleport Adam somewhere his power won't do him any good.. Say at the bottom of the ocean (after cementing his feet), or into an air tight room.. Kind of hard to survive if you have no air!

Comment

Working...
                    X