Out of Time (207)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Agent_Dark View Post
    What was up with the change in the title screen? It was a green flare instead of an orange one... Maybe since the threat is now a biological one and not a nuclear one?
    i thought it was because it was green week on NBC.
    Hey if they do change the future again, does that mean what's her face will just disappear because there will be no future for peter to go back to to get her? time travel gives me a headache
    Vice Admiral and occasionally the Acting Leader of the Gateworld Cantina
    sigpic

Comment

Or.. here's one for irony...

Maya can't be stopped by the virus, but when Sylar and team come in contact with the company, bob tries to shoot Sylar. Instead, the virus hits Maya (Sylar pulled her in the way). The virus mutates when it comes in contact with maya's emo-myspace-tears. Virus goes boom.

Comment

Originally posted by IcyNeko View Post
        Or.. here's one for irony...

Maya can't be stopped by the virus, but when Sylar and team come in contact with the company, bob tries to shoot Sylar. Instead, the virus hits Maya (Sylar pulled her in the way). The virus mutates when it comes in contact with maya's emo-myspace-tears. Virus goes boom.
        that would be funny but i think her brother would be the one with the immunity, maya would just be able to spread it. but still "emo-myspace-tears" HILARIOUS!
        Vice Admiral and occasionally the Acting Leader of the Gateworld Cantina
        sigpic

Comment

1. Well that confirms who the main bad guy is this season!

2. They can't just leave Caitlin stuck in the future can they?

3. OK...Hiro's just learned his father died. Be prepared for payback, samurai style!

4. Peter is so badly going to get played by Adam!

Now we're talkng! And we have a prequel to fill in the gaps next week.
          I SURF FOR THE FREEDOM!

Comment

They can leave Caitlin where she is as far as I'm concerned. How whiny and irritating can one character be? And we don't just have her, we have Maya too. If this doesn't pick up soon I'm going to stop watching.
            In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king

sigpic

Comment

Caitlin is definitely annoying

Comment

The characters deal with the consequences of their actions in "Genesis". Peter recovers from his fall, hero explores New York, Niki deals with the aftermath of Jessica's rage, and Mohinder continues to investigate his father's death................

Comment

Originally posted by Xicer View Post
                  Good episode overall, this season seems to definitely be picking up more and more after each episode. Too bad it might be shortened due to the writer's strike.
                  So that might explain why there is only 11 eps for this full season, while the others got the full 22 ep treatment..

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
                  As for DL, I don't think he's one of her personalities. I think Matt's Dad was making her see DL, to turn her into a weapon for him.
                  OR that was her true personality coming back to try and kick the new one out, by appealing to her love for DL..

Originally posted by Iguana775 View Post
                  So, I guess unless someone cuts Claire's head off, she'll live forever? Highlander anyone? lol.
                  THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE!!!!

Great episode though. the best of the year. I loved how Claire finally stepped up to her dad. I also liked that west left. man, his character was annoying.
                  I wonder though, how long it will last though.
                  As to west scarpering though, if someone you met who had kidnapped you and did what ever, suddenly showed up, would you get out of dodge?

I be the outbreak in the future is caused from the mutated virus. Saw that coming.
                  BUT it also makes sense. Look at how often IRL and in many other films, OUR tinkering with viruses to try and 'understand them' turns them killers!

Originally posted by Trek_Girl42 View Post
                  Peter separated from irish girl- also awesome. More Matt! Yay!
                  That makes me wonder.. Is she gone for good?

Originally posted by Phenix View Post
                  Did anyone else love that they finally revealed a part of Mrs. Petrellii's power? I knew it was a mental gift but its great that Peter has his memory back or at least the parts that matter.
                  Pete's powers returned after he 'superhealed'.. NOT cause of Mama petrelli..

Originally posted by Archaeis View Post
                  I think it's odd that the virus exists in the future now, but there had been no mention of it in Five Years Gone. It's not like the New York incident and the development of a mutant virus would have any effect on each other.
                  Maybe cause they STOPPED the 'bomb' exploding, it erased the events of "Five years gone".. so a new future was created (the virus strain).

Originally posted by wwlh View Post
                  So my question is - if "regeneration" is your power...like it seems to be in Kensi and in Claire...do you become fixed in age depending on when your powers become active? Is Claire doomed to be a what....16? 17?...year old girl for all eternity?
                  That depends if you stop aging period.. Or just age real slowly (like Logan). He is what 200+ and looks what 45?

Originally posted by badabing View Post
                  I really liked the whole thing with Peter gaining his memory and powers over the last 2 episodes. It was done very good. Felt like a powerful superhero finally accepting his fate and unleashing brutality on his enemies. I hope they keep up with this and potray Peter as one ass kicking hero near the end. Have him battle it out with Sylar or Kensei. Have a full out fight, like they do. Unleash Peter.
                  I would be going "SQEEE" if we could see a full on Peter-Sylar smackdown.. Though where ever they are at better watch out!

Originally posted by badabing View Post
                  Hiro and Ando's meet was amazing. I loved it. Also Peter seeing his mother in the future and finally remembering was done great too. I just love that whole thing.
                  Which makes me wonder how SHE survived??4

Originally posted by s09119 View Post
                  Originally posted by Wyrminarrd View Post
                  Here is a cool if ironic way to solve the virus outbreak.

Peter arrives in New York when the outbreak is just beginning. It gets out of control and threatens to spread outside the city. Seeing this Peter realises that the only way to save 95% of the population of the world is to destroy New York and he then knowingly goes nuclear and annihilates the city
                  I like that idea. Maybe that's he ultimate choice the heroes will have to face; do they let the future happen as it was originally supposed to for the greater good, or do they risk it all on the hope that they can avert the pandemic?
                  So bad choice 1, where all Evo's are hunted down as in 'five years gone', or bad choice 2, where 97% of the world's population is dead.. Hmm..

Comment

Working...
                  X