I Am Become Death (304)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LoneStar1836 View Post
    How would that help? TSCC and Heroes do not share a time slot. TSCC comes on an hour before Heroes because I watch both shows on Monday nights. And right now I'm liking TSCC more than Heroes.
    Well the rumors are the show is going to be canceled soon. That will probably improve Chuck ratings , and with that Heroes ratings will improve. By the way Prison Break is not doing to well either. Monday nigth migth start completly frsh next year with a bunch of new shows.

Comment

Originally posted by igor108367 View Post
      Well the rumors are the show is going to be canceled soon. That will probably improve Chuck ratings , and with that Heroes ratings will improve. By the way Prison Break is not doing to well either. Monday nigth migth start completly frsh next year with a bunch of new shows.
      I forgot about Chuck airing over on NBC to give Heroes a lead in. So I see your point now, but I still like TSCC and hate that it seems all but assured of cancellation...but hopefully not before all ordered eps have aired.

Well Prison Break can go adios for all I care. The first season was the best and it should have ended there. I have little doubt that this will be the final season for Prison Break because the plot for this season seems to indicate that.
      IMO always implied.

Comment

Where are these rumors coming from? And based on what, exactly? Is the show suffering in the ratings or is it just disgruntled fans predicting the show's demise? Or maybe someone out there with a power KNOWS it's doomed.

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat View Post
          Nope, sorry, I'm still tired of shows turning bad guys into good guys. Oh, I know, there's the whole "gray area" (if you'll pardon the pun) about what's good and bad and all that and yes, sometimes it's fun to explore if someone is TRULY evil or not, but taking someone depicted as nothing but a monster and then trying to make him/her seem not-so-bad...
          I think LittleMissJigsaw make a good point that Syler was NOT depicted as nothing but a monster, but a monster which couldn't fight is hunger for killing to acquire new powers. I'm personally tired of those shows which shows us bad guys as completely evil. Its good for children's movies (good vs evil..."value"), but its not realistic.
          Currently watching: Dark Matter, 12 Monkeys, Doctor Who, Under the Dome, The Mentalist, The Messengers, The Last Ship, Elementary, Dominion, The Whispers, Extant, Olympus, Da Vinci's Demons, Vikings

Comment

1. Er, Peter, the reason Claire's willing to kill you is because if you die, the stuff your future self did is undone.

2. Glad to see the Hiro and Ando show is back in business!

3. Not sure what to make of Mohinder or Syler as yet.

4. Adam! Not a good idea!
            I SURF FOR THE FREEDOM!

Comment

Personally, I get a kick out the fact that Future Evil Claire is brunette.

Cuz, you know, blondes can't be evil.

Through Life's dull road, so dim and dirty
              I have dragged to three-and-thirty.
              What have these years left to me?
              Nothing, except thirty-three.

- Lord Byron

Dispatches From the Suburbs of Hell

The Pit

Comment

I just finished watching this episode & I have a question about it, and something I am completely confused about.....

When "present Pete" goes to the future with "future Pete", "future brunette Claire" shoots "future Pete".....and "future Pete" DIES? Didn't Peter (both of them) absorb Claire's ability all the way back in Season 1? I don't understand how later in the episode "future Pete" has his body laying on a slab in the morgue. The only thing I can come up with is that due to the nearby presence of the Haitian, nobody could use an ability.....so Pete couldn't heal, which seems kind of lame, plus the fact that we are left to guess why "future Pete" is dead. Any thoughts?

On a side comment, the fight with Claire, Daphne and Knox vs. Gabe and Pete was a bit weak. Little Noah is Gabe's world, but yet when he is threatened, Gabe doesn't wipe the floor with Knox at first.....and with all the abilities that present Pete has absorbed, Daphne initially cleans his clock? And why was "present Pete" worried about Claire shooting him anyway? He seemed like he was, but he could have stopped time, or just like I mentioned before HEALED???
                And why can't "present Pete" just absorb Gabe's ability? He has never had to ask for permission before?

Season 3, though initially interesting, is not as enjoyable so far as Season 2 was......

Any help here would be appreciated! Cheers!

Comment

Originally posted by Phenix View Post
                  anyone else hate that Sylar is a serial killer b/c of his power? And that Peter is now a serial killer b/c he has that power. How pathetic is that? Peter absorbs powers he does not need to cut someone's head open. Its ridiculously lame. Kring is an embarrassment.

Also the method that Peter used to absorb Sylar's power is beyond ridiculous. Peter can absorb any power b/c he's around them but w/ Sylar he needs to fix a clock.
                  Not really. Its imo the difference between someone Studying to learn something and someone just reading it and memorizing it. The latter knows it sure, but the former is going to UNDERSTAND it... That is imo the big difference between Gabriell and Peter. Gabriell (sylar) is the one who understands things, while peter just 'knows them'.. It also explains why often peter is shown as NOT being able to control his powers.

Originally posted by Franklyn Blaze View Post
                  Sylar in an apron was just too funny, and with a kid! I wonder who's the mom? It was hard to tell who were really the villains and who the heroes in the future. It seemed like both were playing hero and villain at the same time, though heroes wouldn't kill an innocent kid. Anyone notice he was named after Clair's father, Noah?
                  I also would have liked to know who the kid is. And as to 'heroes not willing to kill a kid''.. Remember some of those WERE the same exact villans who got released by Elli when she was getting scalped by Sylar..
                  So i wouldn't really count them as heroes.. Just yet.

Originally posted by Aerilon View Post
                  Sylar has a child. I don't think it is the 'Noah' that we know, Sylar seemed to care too much, it seemed he cared enough as though it were his own child. My guess is that the mini-Noah is actually Sylar's child. The Mother, I think is Claire.

Her and Sylar have chemistry now I think, ever since Sylar took her power. Could it not be that they end up together, Claire gets pregnant, but turns to 'the bad side' shortly after, leaving Sylar with a child of his own?

I still can't work out what is suppose to destroy the world either. My only conclusion is that its a power, and my guess as to who destroys the world, is actually Mohinder. He is the only one that is mutating (so to speak) because of it. Really, he is the only one that is unpredictable.
                  Interesting theory on who the kids mamma was.
                  As to the 'world blowing up', since it always seems to get painted as being smashed into 2 parts (well split in half really), i am thinking that Peter somehow get's Mr magnetics power and goes critical...

Originally posted by Aerilon View Post
                  My guess would be she is still there.
                  True. But does that 'future' still exist, and if not, what happened to her?? Did a paradox wipe her out?

Comment

Working...
                  X