Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RainbowMist View Post
    Well, at least we know she has a cool uncle out there

*sigh* I watched the first 13 episodes right in a row, this whole waiting weeks for the next one sucks

LOL .. welcome to the club .. i hated one week apart since the pilot ... i actually thought of stopping watching and waiting till it ends ... BUT ... c'mon, who can have such willpower?
    VISIT AND JOIN

Comment

Personally I think this ep has been the weakest so far in this season.
      What annoyed me most was the whole Hiro and Andy bit of getting the bag.
      sigpic

Comment

I liked the episode it was good!

Hopefully they'll get back to the Bomb story line!!
        I HATE SY-FY

Comment

Originally posted by travis View Post
          Personally I think this ep has been the weakest so far in this season.
          What annoyed me most was the whole Hiro and Andy bit of getting the bag.
          I'd have to agree fully on that. This episode IMHO wasn't the best by any means. This was the first episode ever with Heroes that I was hoping would end quick.

I really don't know why I didn't like it. It just seemed like an all band triumph episode as far as Syler and what happened to Ando(sp?). Or may be I didn't enjoy it because it didn't have a big shocker like the week before episode.... Not to sure.
          Actor
          [/URL]Stargate Worlds Community Website

Comment

Yay! I finally caught up with the regular broadcast so I can go on forums and release my frustration.

Damn, I finally caught up with the regular broadcast and have to wait a week between episodes

I think I was screamign at Mohinder to be suspicious of Sylar at one point/... I dunno if it's supposed to be that way or not but he did seem suspicious at parts of the conversation - well, right til he smiled and agree dot lead him to his next victims. Meh. I just hope Mohinder survives this, I adore him.

Shame Claude wasn't around in this episode - as much as Claude = Peter and Peter has the tendency to get on my nerves, he's much improving with Claude around him - yup, he definitely needs someone to tell him to stop being the nagsty teenager, and I will forever be greatful to Claude for doing that

I'm pretty sure there's going to be a connection ebtween Linderman and Claire's dad - hey, just about every otehr character is connected to Linderman! Maybe he's the (idiot) boss tht wanted to keep Sylar alive. A shame abotu Claire tho, now she lsot her mum as wel - and I bet she won't get much near her real mum after the fiasco with Nathan... Speaking of which, well, I guess it;s a shamer she didn't hear is surname

I officially like Jessica more than Nikki. Jessica's annoying as well, btu not as Nikki. A shame they didn't folow up on Micah's abilities, it was bound to get some response from DL - and the kid's so adorable and talented.

Ah, abnd poor Hiro! Ha. Didn't get much to do in this episode, which is always a shame, but hopefully he;ll meet Linderman and get his katana already!

Ah, yeah, and MAtt. Have to agree he has to get over the "everyone thinks I'm a loser" schtick... he was much ovlier when he was working with the FBI!
            Pinky, are you thinking what I'm thinking?
            Yes, I am!
            sigpic
            Improved and unfuzzy banner being the result of more of Caldwell's 2IC sick, yet genuis, mind.
            Help Pitry win a competition! Listen to Kula Shaker's new single
            Peter Pan R.I.P

Comment

Originally posted by Pitry View Post

Ah, yeah, and MAtt. Have to agree he has to get over the "everyone thinks I'm a loser" schtick... he was much ovlier when he was working with the FBI!
              Everyone does think he's a loser, before his powers flourished he thought people were supportive of him but he then found out people really thought of him as a joke.

Comment

Originally posted by knowsfords View Post
                Everyone does think he's a loser, before his powers flourished he thought people were supportive of him but he then found out people really thought of him as a joke.
                Yeah I know. I agree he's becoming a bit what Claude is - seeing people ina very negative light and disliign them for it.
                Btu at teh end of the day, not everyone thinks him a loser - that's why I liked him with Audrey, becauxse while he was around people who thought him a loser then, he didn't give off this vibe because she believed in him.
                Pinky, are you thinking what I'm thinking?
                Yes, I am!
                sigpic
                Improved and unfuzzy banner being the result of more of Caldwell's 2IC sick, yet genuis, mind.
                Help Pitry win a competition! Listen to Kula Shaker's new single
                Peter Pan R.I.P

Comment

1. What the hell were the Japanese double act doing scrabbling for a bag? "I'm Hope" Puhleese!

2. Sooner or later, Jessica's cover's going to get blown.

3. Matt, unlucky mate. Not sure where he's going to go from here.

4. As for Claire. Well her only possible ally is Peter and he's all the way over in New York hanging out with a snarky invisible man!

5. Oh dear Mohinder, that was not the smartest move of all time.

Probably the weakest ep of the series so far though. Might be a set up for a ka-boom next week though
                  I SURF FOR THE FREEDOM!

Comment

Working...
                  X