• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Trek_Girl42 View Post
    Chistopher Eccleston is fantastic
    Exactly right!

Comment

Greta ep loved all the little plots happening.
      I wonder if jessica is as strong as super man or not, would be cool to see her punch down a building heheh. And I love Sylar in this he's becoming creepy again cause for a moment I thought he's going all soft.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Easter Lily View Post
        Personally, I liked the pacing of the show. I like the twists and turns and mostly I like it because it is about people rather than super powers.
        Whole post is great, but this is exactly the reason why i love this show so much.
        This is so true.

VISIT AND JOIN

Comment

can someone explain the licence plate thing? I'm a little lost and out of the loop.

Didn't predict Nathan being the daddy, I honestly thought they'd avoid making connections like that in their "heroes". But it's a pleasant surprise. Can't wait t o see where they take that.

HEHEHE at the lady's handbag and Peter. When he gets a hang of the invisibility thing...I foresee bad eavesdropping, possibly worse than his gf and the painter (who by the way I just figured out was Octavius on Empire ).

Comment

Originally posted by HyperCaz View Post
            can someone explain the licence plate thing? I'm a little lost and out of the loop.

Didn't predict Nathan being the daddy, I honestly thought they'd avoid making connections like that in their "heroes". But it's a pleasant surprise. Can't wait t o see where they take that.

HEHEHE at the lady's handbag and Peter. When he gets a hang of the invisibility thing...I foresee bad eavesdropping, possibly worse than his gf and the painter (who by the way I just figured out was Octavius on Empire ).
            The number plate is the registration number of the enterprize ship from startrek, hence Hiro's father was on the original Startrek.
            sigpic

Comment

Fantastic episode. Didn't catch the license plate. Will have to go back and watch again. Christopher Eccleston is just fantastic and is doing an awesome job. I love his interactions with Peter.

And Nathan being Claire's father was a total shocker. Hubs and I were thinking that Bennett was actually her real father, so this gave us both a whoa moment.

I like that Hiro stood up to his father and for his sister.

And Niki/Jessica has got to be one of the most interesting characters I've seen in a long time. Is she good or is she bad? Will Niki learn to control Jessica or will Jessica eventually take complete control of Niki? Only time will tell.
              sigpic

Comment

HyperCaz are you trying to say you didnt know that George Takei was on Star Trek and that NCC-1701 was the registration number on the Enterprise?

Comment

Originally posted by KatG View Post

And Niki/Jessica has got to be one of the most interesting characters I've seen in a long time. Is she good or is she bad? Will Niki learn to control Jessica or will Jessica eventually take complete control of Niki? Only time will tell.
                  I am amazed how writers managed to get this really interesting plot out of what many fans didn't like ... Jessica/Nikki thing is getting really interesting. So many people didn't like that plot at all .. and now it is becoming one of best parts ...

So many characters ... this should could run EVERY day and still we would beg for more ...

/me bows to Heroes TPTB
                  VISIT AND JOIN

Comment

Originally posted by Astrofighter View Post
                    HyperCaz are you trying to say you didnt know that George Takei was on Star Trek and that NCC-1701 was the registration number on the Enterprise?
                    I know it's a difficult to believe but not everyone here is a Trekkie/Trekker. More's the pity.
                    sigpic

Comment

some of us grew up in households where Trek was forbidden and Star Wars was worshipped (haha). I've only seen a handful of episodes from TOS and Enterprise.

Comment

some of us grew up in households where Trek was forbidden and Star Wars was worshipped (haha). I've only seen a handful of episodes from TOS and Enterprise.
                        You mean they can't be enjoyed in harmony!

Comment

This week, i rate the show much better. This episode was what Heroes is all about... although i agree that the Hiro/Dad storyline was a bit slow, it was good how he played his sister. I guess we've got to introduce Hiro's dad at some ponit, so we know he's there and in charge of very big corporation.

I kinda saw the "Nathan as the Dad" thing for Claire, but i didn't think they'd go down that route. I like Clarie's mum, she's nice... loved the bit where she showed Claire her fire abilities hehe.

ANYWAY.. did anyone see the trailer for next week's ep? OMFG
                          Spoiler:
                          Was that Jessica throwing Parkman outta a window??? And f*** me dead, Sylar and MOhinder are hookin up.

I think it's going to be interesting to see the relationship between HRG and Claude, and how Issac will fit into all of it, as Peter knows Issac.

I wish they'd just release all the episodes at once so we didnt have to wait.

Cheers
                          Aussie
                          Last edited by Aussie_86; 07 February 2007, 03:10 PM. Reason: make it clear that there's spoilers for upcomming eps there

Comment

wow... great spoilers, but maybe you should start topic with them ... this way people think it's about last ep, not upcoming ...

SPOILER ALERT IN POST ABOVE - FOR UPCOMING EPISODE
                            VISIT AND JOIN

Comment

Trek was king in our home... well almost all scifi was actually.

I didn't even know George Takei was Japanese for years. "Sulu" didn't sound especially Japanese to me as a kid. He was featured in a very interesting documentary about American born Japanese during WW2.
                              sigpic
                              "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"

Comment

only fools try and claim you can only be a fan of star trek or star wars and not both

Comment

Working...
                                X