Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

June 13th, Part 1 (107)

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    June 13th, Part 1 (107)

    Visit the Episode GuideHEROES REBORN - SEASON ONE
    JUNE 13th, PART 1
    EPISODE NUMBER - 107
    Noah and Hiro return to the tragic day one year ago in Odessa, where Mohinder Suresh has received a warning from Angela Petrelli about an impending extinction event and Erica Kravid's plans. Luke and Joanne come to Odessa in the hope of finding help for their son, and Noah makes a shocking discovery about Claire's final fate.

    VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; November 27, 2015, 10:17 PM.

    #2
    better ep than i thought. I loved the fight between Hiro and the clone guy.
    BUT what is with him and "too many butterflies"??

    Comment


      #3
      Originally posted by garhkal View Post
      better ep than i thought. I loved the fight between Hiro and the clone guy.
      BUT what is with him and "too many butterflies"??
      If Hiro learned one thing, than that changing the Future always comes with unwanted sideeffects. He was making sure the Future as it was would not change, since it was the Future with most chances of Survival.

      The Episode for me was full of Plotholes that do not make sense, at least yet. All of the People killing themselfs, so that Noah doesnt remember and he doesnt even know about the Kids or their Fate. Dont even get me started on how Claire died. Are they pulling a Steven Universe here and Mother and Kids could not coexist? I still dont buy that she is actually dead, especially in this Series.

      What really irks me are the weird Powers. I know they had to give us something new, but that doesnt work if you dont explain or at least make it more obvious. For one there is a Girl that can give physical form to the absence of light, as well as influence shadows and things attached to them in their vecinity. These Powers seem to make her go Phoenix from X-Men for some reason. As well as the Penny Guy, he is doing the same as Matt Parkman, but for some odd reason needs a Penny for every manipulation. Thats one pathetic power if it doesnt work without Pennies.
      Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
      Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald
      There was Fuzzy no more Wuzzy

      Comment


        #4
        Originally posted by garhkal View Post
        better ep than i thought. I loved the fight between Hiro and the clone guy.
        BUT what is with him and "too many butterflies"??
        this will explain it better than I can;


        also here is a movie from 2005 that explains it better.

        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cAySB0Vw3UI

        Comment


          #5
          glad to see Masi Oka-hero back, he does such a great job, on both of his shows now.

          just went to the heros reborn page at nbc, and Masi Oka isn't listed as a cast member, I wonder what that means.

          Comment


            #6
            Originally posted by tomstone View Post
            If Hiro learned one thing, than that changing the Future always comes with unwanted sideeffects. He was making sure the Future as it was would not change, since it was the Future with most chances of Survival.

            The Episode for me was full of Plotholes that do not make sense, at least yet. All of the People killing themselfs, so that Noah doesnt remember and he doesnt even know about the Kids or their Fate. Dont even get me started on how Claire died. Are they pulling a Steven Universe here and Mother and Kids could not coexist? I still dont buy that she is actually dead, especially in this Series.

            What really irks me are the weird Powers. I know they had to give us something new, but that doesnt work if you dont explain or at least make it more obvious. For one there is a Girl that can give physical form to the absence of light, as well as influence shadows and things attached to them in their vecinity. These Powers seem to make her go Phoenix from X-Men for some reason. As well as the Penny Guy, he is doing the same as Matt Parkman, but for some odd reason needs a Penny for every manipulation. Thats one pathetic power if it doesnt work without Pennies.
            the fact that you reference steven universe is so cool,and a good catch, if you remember, Noah Bennet never checked under the sheet, so clair might not be under the sheet, so there's that, it depends if she can get some time from her other job as a country singer in Nashville , as for the other powers, the darkness, I believe is dark energy, supposedly that which is pushing the galaxies and other things apart, it is associated with dark matter and as for the penny guy, it is just a theory, but I believe he can restore the memories he takes, and he needs those pennies to do it, maybe.

            Comment


              #7
              Originally posted by tomstone View Post
              What really irks me are the weird Powers. I know they had to give us something new, but that doesnt work if you dont explain or at least make it more obvious. For one there is a Girl that can give physical form to the absence of light, as well as influence shadows and things attached to them in their vecinity. These Powers seem to make her go Phoenix from X-Men for some reason. As well as the Penny Guy, he is doing the same as Matt Parkman, but for some odd reason needs a Penny for every manipulation. Thats one pathetic power if it doesnt work without Pennies.
              It also seems that the darkness power also saps other powers while in a radius around it.
              As to that penny guy, i think that is a OCD like trait of his.. NOT that he absolutely has to use pennies.

              Comment


                #8
                Originally posted by epg20 View Post
                the fact that you reference steven universe is so cool,and a good catch, if you remember, Noah Bennet never checked under the sheet, so clair might not be under the sheet, so there's that, it depends if she can get some time from her other job as a country singer in Nashville , as for the other powers, the darkness, I believe is dark energy, supposedly that which is pushing the galaxies and other things apart, it is associated with dark matter and as for the penny guy, it is just a theory, but I believe he can restore the memories he takes, and he needs those pennies to do it, maybe.
                I noticed that with the Sheet too, even if we had seen a Body, it would all the more be reason for her to come back. As long as her brain isnt destroyed directly, she cannot die.

                Originally posted by garhkal View Post
                It also seems that the darkness power also saps other powers while in a radius around it.
                As to that penny guy, i think that is a OCD like trait of his.. NOT that he absolutely has to use pennies.
                I get the Power saping, because she controls shadows and everything attached to them. Again, I just cant wrap my head around her creating matter of the absence of light aka shadows. I may have to research that Dark Energy, epg mentioned.

                I really hope he isnt completly Powerless without. Could be that he uses the Pennies as Flashdrives for Memories as epg20 said. Given the amount he has, it would be horror to store that in your Head.
                Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
                Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald
                There was Fuzzy no more Wuzzy

                Comment


                  #9
                  That might explain why he had to search for a new shiny penny to hand to that FBI agent who had just 'profiled' the kid.

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Originally posted by garhkal View Post
                    That might explain why he had to search for a new shiny penny to hand to that FBI agent who had just 'profiled' the kid.
                    May I just say, I find it especially funny that very few call the new Characters by their Names. I do it, because I honestly have a probem with Names and Numbers unless repeated very often. The only ones I memorised so far are Miko and Ren, because I love those Characters and our Shadow Girl Phoebe something.

                    Its odd, because I like the Characters, but somehow their Names are not mentioned often enough.
                    Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
                    Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald
                    There was Fuzzy no more Wuzzy

                    Comment


                      #11
                      For me, its more that there is not enough to go on to keep them in mind, unlike say the actors/characters from other shows..

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X