No announcement yet.

the death of adam

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Although I live in Australia and still the episode behind, I believe if you decapitate Adam, then quickly blow up the head in a controlled area OR put it into absolute zerohttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Absolute_zero, then he won't be able to heal.

It reminds me of that Greek legend, the one with that Multiple-headed beast where the last of its heads had to be buried.

Comment

Originally posted by MarshAngel View Post
      Decapitation by other means means you'll have to con someone to stand in the right spot or trap them and put their head on the guillotine...so much damn work! And by the time you get them on the guillotine you may have an attack of conscience. You just can't count on a large sheet of glass falling on someone and slicing them into bite size pieces like in Final destination 2.
      shouldn't that be easy for hiro who could teleport right behind him and lop of his head while adam is still frozen? although peter being there would make that a little bit harder. anyway hiro could just port away from peter's attacks.

or just teleport behind adam, not use the sword and teleport away with adam's head.

my guess is if you separate the head from the heart, limbs should not be able to regenerate. it would probably take a lot of blood to fix that. at the same time, the body would have enough blood to recreate a head.
      ahh this whole blood thing is messy and confusing

Comment

Originally posted by tombombadail View Post
        i know this sound dumb, but Adam is basically the Highlander, you have to remove the head to kill him, his lived hundreds of years, and he has an accent, not Scottish, but close enough for me.
        lololololol
        sigpic

Comment

If Adam is to meet his end, I think it will be by Hiro and his sword (once Kensei's). It would be a fitting end to be done in by his own sword.
          sigpic
          MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
          "...phu...ah..."
          "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
          Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

I don't really think Adam is completely Evil. He seems somewhat of a grey character he can be good when the situation calls for it, but he is somewhat sinister too.
            sigpic

Comment

He's turned to the dark side. It's bound to happen.

Though, I think that's the problem plaguing undying people.. is that eventually, their hearts ice up and they grow cynical at humanity. This is portrayed in a lot of fiction.

Comment

Originally posted by IcyNeko View Post
                Though, I think that's the problem plaguing undying people.. is that eventually, their hearts ice up and they grow cynical at humanity.
                OK....so what's my excuse? I'm certain humanity sucks and I've only been here for 1/4 century.

"You know what would make a good story? Something about a clown who makes people happy, but inside he's real sad. Also, he has severe diarrhea." - Jack Handy

Comment

But you don't want to destroy 93% of the human race.

Comment

Originally posted by IcyNeko View Post
                    But you don't want to destroy 93% of the human race.
                    Well not actually but I do see how it would solve some problems.

"You know what would make a good story? Something about a clown who makes people happy, but inside he's real sad. Also, he has severe diarrhea." - Jack Handy

Comment

I can see his head cut off or maybe Hiro teleports him in the spot where a volcanic eruptioin occurs
                      http://www.imagehosting.com/out.php/..._DanielSig.jpg

Comment

oh my gash ... can you believe what they did to him!!!

*shudders*

that was just horrible!!!!

teehee!!
                        sigpic
                        SCORE!!
                        The Babe's Fave Song Tourney ~ Super Sonic Sixties 66/67 ~ Clickie!!

Comment

Originally posted by aintright View Post
                          oh my gash ... can you believe what they did to him!!!

*shudders*

that was just horrible!!!!

teehee!!
                          Yeah, exactly the type of horrible Adam deserved.
                          sigpic
                          MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                          "...phu...ah..."
                          "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                          Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

I think that was brilliant, it shows Hiro's dark side and leaves it open for Adam to come back later....

After all give the guy enough time and he'll dig himself out of there

Comment

I agree completely. I really liked where Adam ended up.
                              I'm not an actor. I just play one on TV.

Comment

Originally posted by alaskannut View Post
                                Or Hiro could be really mean and lock Adam in a safe, then deposit it in the ocean, or bury it nice and deep. I can't help but think that would keep Adam contained for at least a few millenia
                                *ahem*

Called it
                                sigpic
                                Eagles may soar free and proud, but weasels never get sucked into jet engines.
                                "We're not going to Guam are we?"

Comment

Working...
                                X