How did Peter originally survive?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Xicer View Post
    Yeah we'll find out tomorrow what really happened.

As for that video, wow that was awesome. How could they have covered that up?
    I'm already counting the hours until this episode. I think it will be the best yet this season. Finally, put some of the pieces together properly.
    sigpic
    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
    "...phu...ah..."
    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Indeed. I've been looking forward to this episode the most this season.
      Folding@Home|Babylon 5 Canon Guide

Delenn: This is Ambassador Delenn of the Minbari. Babylon 5 is under our protection. Withdraw,...or be destroyed.
      Earth Captain: Negative. We have authority here. Do not force us to engage your ship.
      Delenn: Why not? Only one human captain has ever survived battle with a Minbari fleet. He is behind me. You are in front of me. If you value your lives, be somewhere else.
      --Babylon 5 - "Severed Dreams"

Comment

Originally posted by SaberBlade View Post
        Well in the future timeline, Peter had a scar down the middle of his face. This would never have happened if he had Claire's powers
        Maybe he simply chose not to heal it. Maybe he felt leaving the scar would remind him of something he didn't want to forget.

Comment

Originally posted by Buddhawasanancient View Post
          Here's a video that Hanna was emailing everyone as part of the Heroes 360 Experience. It may be one of the coolest things I've ever seen...

http://www.samantha48616e61.com/popu...ker_clip.shtml
          Seeing it from the angle, that entire scene is just more awesome than when it was on TV.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Iceman View Post
            Maybe he simply chose not to heal it. Maybe he felt leaving the scar would remind him of something he didn't want to forget.
            The Future Scar could have been caused by an as yet unshown hero that can cause permenant injury to even those with the regeneratitive power.
            I'm A Leaf On The Wind...Watch How I Soar

Comment

Working...
            X