Hiro and his power

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ChocolateLovingEntity View Post
    Why did Sylar kill the girl in the diner the first time Hro met her?

What was her power?
    eidetic memory. She could absorb and recall everything she read, heard, saw etc. I want that power.

"You know what would make a good story? Something about a clown who makes people happy, but inside he's real sad. Also, he has severe diarrhea." - Jack Handy

Comment

Originally posted by MarshAngel View Post
      eidetic memory. She could absorb and recall everything she read, heard, saw etc. I want that power.

It's not a power.... It's a fancy word for photographic memory....

If this is a power I'd like to ditch it...... I remember a lot of things I
      want to forget.... Most of it emotional stuff, conversations and stuff
      that this time of year causes heartache
      Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ChocolateLovingEntity View Post
        It's not a power.... It's a fancy word for photographic memory....

If this is a power I'd like to ditch it...... I remember a lot of things I
        want to forget.... Most of it emotional stuff, conversations and stuff
        that this time of year causes heartache
        It's a power if you get it by being a mutant. Yes people really have photographic memories but in the context of the series...this is a special gift.

Of course there are a few things I would prefer to forget but I would like to learn a few extra languages and a couple of other things.

"You know what would make a good story? Something about a clown who makes people happy, but inside he's real sad. Also, he has severe diarrhea." - Jack Handy

Comment

Originally posted by MarshAngel View Post
          It's a power if you get it by being a mutant. Yes people really have photographic memories but in the context of the series...this is a special gift.

Of course there are a few things I would prefer to forget but I would like to learn a few extra languages and a couple of other things.

Oh yeah in terms of the TV series it's a power in that it's a picture
          perfect ability to learn new skills and stuff. On that I agree.
          Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

There's a novel called "Saving Charlie" which deals with Hiro and Charlie. I would presume this would explain exactly what happned.

When Ando and Hiro first meet Charlie he either has changed the timeline again and not interfered (after having his picture taken he ran away instead). Maybe the moment Hiro jumped back in time the waiting Ando remembered different events (different waitress or something)

Anyone read the book and know if it's covered? I haven't managed to get a copy yet
            I'm A Leaf On The Wind...Watch How I Soar

Comment

it works if u think of it this way were time is a river and hero just makes a little time creek off the side in the main river she dosnt know him but in his little creek she does

Comment

The sword fighting rocks, but I think peter more then compensates with his other skills like if someone cuts hiro, he has to heal naturally.

While peter just regenerates. Or the fact that peter can fly, hear peoples thoughts (like that police dude)

Peter is all-around better hah

But hiro is def close to peter in my book
                Cosmetic dentist in Southampton

Comment

Working...
                X