!!!!!!!!!!!!SPOILERS!!!!!!!!! the Nakamura scrolls

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jds1982 View Post
    You're really not clear on how genetics work are you?
    Sorry. it was a reference to Futurama. and no i don't know to much about genetics. only the basics, but if you'd like to teach me some stuff about genetics i'm open
    Vice Admiral and occasionally the Acting Leader of the Gateworld Cantina
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by tombombadail View Post
      Sorry. it was a reference to Futurama. and no i don't know to much about genetics. only the basics, but if you'd like to teach me some stuff about genetics i'm open
      I know it was a reference to Futurama, and you'd only need to know the basics to realize why you can't be your own grandfather. I'm to tired to explain right now, but maybe later.
      All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing-Edmund Burke

The question which once haunted my being has been answered. The future is not fixed, and my choices are my own... and yet, how ironic! For I now find, I have no choice at all! I am warrior... let the battle be joined.-Dinobot-Code of Hero

Don't blame me, I voted Cthulhu

Comment

Spoiler:
        well.......those scrolls weren't mysterious at all now were they.... i thought they'd reveal something major
        Vice Admiral and occasionally the Acting Leader of the Gateworld Cantina
        sigpic

Comment

Yeah, they do. Hiro screwed up.

Comment

Working...
          X