The Peter Petrelli/Milo Ventimiglia thunk thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by firefly827347 View Post
    Oh I like his hair soooo much better this season. I don't know why, I just prefer shorter hair on guys...
    *sigh* I think it's too short.

But then I was one of maybe, five people, who liked the bangs.

Comment

Originally posted by firefly827347 View Post
      Oh I like his hair soooo much better this season. I don't know why, I just prefer shorter hair on guys...
      I love his hair in the new season. I prefer men with short hair. Boy am I pleased that i started this thread lol. Sorry I havent been here in awhile but ive only just gotten broadband today before that it was dial up lol. Btw firefly love your chris evans banner. Hes another sexy male that i like lol.

Even covered in tv world blood he looks good lol

Keanu Reeves eat your heart out. Milo does it better lol

I've already picked my clone to lol

Tony: I was lucky to get out of Rebecca's apartment alive. She threw this at my head.
      (Holds up a copy of Moby Dick)
      Ziva: Something wrong with reading Moby Dick?
      Tony: No. She was throwing it. I took it so she couldn't rearm.

Comment

Originally posted by LauraT View Post
        Btw firefly love your chris evans banner. Hes another sexy male that i like lol.
        Thanks! It rotates so there's a Milo one in there somewhere!

Comment

How do you get it to do that?

Tony: I was lucky to get out of Rebecca's apartment alive. She threw this at my head.

Comment

Originally posted by LauraT View Post
            How do you get it to do that?
            www.imagerotation.com It explains everything there.

Comment

Thanks. I'm having issues on size and what not. Its not helpin that I have to use paint to actually create the banner thing. Lol. Anyways....

My friend seems to think I have a one tracked mind lol.

Comment

I can try and make you a banner if you like. It might take me a few days what with university and whatnot but I get a few hours off every afternoon, I'm sure I could whip you up something! I've done requests for people in the past.

If you want me to make you one, drop me a PM, because I'll need to know a few things before I can make you one.

Comment

I gave it ago. But I'm still not sure lol. What do you think?

Comment

Wow, it's good. I love Seth Green! Unfortunately it's a bit too big. The absolute maximum for sigs is 700x200 pixels

Comment

I've resized it. I think thats better?

Comment

Yup! Just didn't want the mods telling you off for it being too big!

Comment

Thanks for the heads up Has anyone seen Milo in Rocky Balboa? Or however you spell it?

Comment

I have never seen any of the Rocky films, nor do I ever intend to. Boxing is *so* not my thing. I love him as Peter Petrelli, that's enough for me

Comment

I agree with you on the boxing front. Its so boring!!!!!! I was in Woolies today and i saw the box for RB and Milo is on the back and he looks like he does when hes Peter. Which is obvious coz hes the same person lol but he didnt look odd or anything like that if you know what i mean? Wow im doing really well at explaining myself today lol. Anyways I was also watching an Old, Old CSI Vegas and OMG he looks so young lol. Anyways how is everyone?

Comment

I didn't even know he was in CSI. I'll have to look it out.

I'm in a bit of pain, my friend accidentally injured me with his car

How are you?

Comment

Working...
                                X