No announcement yet.

Season 2 Villian Possibility?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My theory is that the Nightmare Man is the other empath Claude mentioned. The reason he can see Molly is because through his connection to the company he gained the power of molly or someone with a similar ability.
    Captain John Sheridan: [practicing his apology for blowing up a Centauri War Cruiser] I apologize. I'm sorry. I'm sorry we had to defend ourselves against an unwarranted attack. I'm sorry that your crew was stupid enough to fire on a station filled with a quarter million civilians, including your own people. And I'm sorry I waited as long as I did before I blew them all straight to hell! As with everything else it's the thought that counts.

Beta Ray Bill: “ I have battled in the vastness of space and bled in the depths of Hell! Come for me, and you come for death!!!” Omega Flight #5 of 5

Comment

Originally posted by fugiman View Post
      I understand what you mean but I don't think that is it (but I could be wrong and then you could laugh at me but I don't think it is)

I think the next Villan should somehow either control Sylar or that Sylar looks up to and wants to be. Maybe like a father-son relationship, something like that I think would be nice but in the end those two fight it out for who is most poweful and then the team comes and doesn't know who to help which is the second season cliff hanger
      Well, the most powerful at the moment is Peter. Sylar still can not heal himself and he didn't get Candace's power so Peter will have the upper hand for awhile. Of course that Derek character could have had some crazy power that we don't know about.

Comment

Originally posted by AvatarIII View Post
        damn you guys, i dont want to open any spoilers but now this thread is confusing
        go learn about torrents.... you can get the eps that way.

Comment

DERPTIDERPTIDOO!

Everyone who said that the reflection was Peter....

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA

Comment

I'd go with someone new, or someone really old (but new to us). I personally think it is far too early to tell who it is though esp. since we are very early in the season.

Comment

After seeing last week's episode, i think this theory has even more merit. Matt's dad certainly had the capability to create the personality of Jessica within Niki. Reasons may vary. PErhaps Linderman wanted him to as a favor to an old buddy, since Linderman certainly knew everything about Niki and Jessica.
              sigpic

Comment

You know until they say otherwise, I'm gonna stick with the idea that Niki has Dissociative Identity Disorder. Heck we've even seen her talk to Bob about having MPD.
                All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing-Edmund Burke

The question which once haunted my being has been answered. The future is not fixed, and my choices are my own... and yet, how ironic! For I now find, I have no choice at all! I am warrior... let the battle be joined.-Dinobot-Code of Hero

Don't blame me, I voted Cthulhu

Comment

Working...
                X