Suits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Doze View Post
    OK. What purpose would a cap have? How could it help one of the characters?
    Well it would look smashing with a nice top hat and a cane.
    All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing-Edmund Burke

The question which once haunted my being has been answered. The future is not fixed, and my choices are my own... and yet, how ironic! For I now find, I have no choice at all! I am warrior... let the battle be joined.-Dinobot-Code of Hero

Don't blame me, I voted Cthulhu

Comment

See... I now stand corrected. Thank you for showing me the error of my ways.
      Doze Out...

I used to eat a lot of natural foods until I learned that most people die of natural causes.

Comment

I agree to a certain extent, to have them all dolled up in their themed costumes would be a blatant rip off of X-Men, but their is nothing wrong with wearing something that would help you in your mission.

Look at it this way, people wear clothes to suit their needs, and tastes, this is no different, the ideas are their abeit subtle, all the characters range from druggies to top class people, its a standard theme in making a TV show that is conveying todays world, so to is it to have the tolken black guy woman or asian person, there is nothing wrong with that, but having it for the sake of it is so obvious, but this show does that well, and it isn't so obvious because it ranges from black to upper class white, so there we go, the costumes are kinda there in their clothing, if you look hard enough.

phew
        sigpic
        In brightest day, in darkest night,

No evil shall escape my sight

Let those who worship evil's might,

Beware my power...Green Rep-Points light!

Comment

Working...
        X