X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sylar and Peter apocalyptic fight!!!!!!

It's going to happen I tell you!!!
    Originally posted by G.B Shaw
    Silence is the most perfect expression of scorn.
    Martyrdom is the only way in which a man can become famous without ability.
    Criminals do not die by the hands of the law. They die by the hands of other men.
    You'll never have a quiet world till you knock the patriotism out of the human race.
    Americans adore me and will go on adoring me until I say something nice about them.
    One man that has a mind and knows it can always beat ten men who haven't and don't.
    You see things; and you say, 'Why?' But I dream things that never were; and I say, "Why not?"
    The liar's punishment is not in the least that he is not believed but that he cannot believe anyone else.
    www.7-scales.co.uk
    http://twitter.com/7Scales

Comment

Originally posted by Hypochondriac View Post
      Does syler have healing powers.? Wasnt he shot a few times. Also didnt the drugs at PTP kill him
      There are still a good 3-5 powers unaccounted for. With the cockaroach motif, it's possible Sylar may have picked up a durability power along the way. Sure he could have used telekinesis to slow Matt Parkman's bullets in their first encounter, but there's the time Peter and Sylar took that nasty fall and Sylar walked it off. Bennet later commented they did perform surgery on him to keep him alive so Sylar can't 'heal' himself more so resist certain things to a degree.
      DC Animated Universe Resource

Comment

Sylar is definitely resilient. You have to give him that.
        sigpic
        MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
        "...phu...ah..."
        "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
        Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Working...
        X