Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You know you have waited to long when...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

-You go ZOMG!!! Whenever you see the commercials for the next season (Saw one the other day during studio Sixty.... almost died)

-You started your own Sylar/Muggles Ship thread... (would it not be slash come to think?)

-I so want one of those countdown ticker things for your computer

Comment

You find yourself calculating Nathan's speed at the end of 'How to Stop an Exploding Man'.
      Here's what I've got-
      What kind of clouds were those where we saw the explosion
      Time from liftoff to explosion: 22 seconds
      Assume that Nathan's acceleration is instantaneous
      Acceleration due to gravity is 9.8 meters per second per second

You have the urge to force choke brave asians
      Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering-Yoda
      The more bizzare a thing, the less mysterious it proves to be-Sherlock Holmes
      I reject your reality and substitute my own-Adam Savage
      A person is smart. People are stupid, panicky, dangerous animals and you know it-Agent Kay
      That is the exploration that awaits you�not mapping stars and studying nebulae, but charting the unknown possibilities of existence-Q
      Church: I learned a very valuable lesson in my travels, Tucker. No matter how bad things might seem...
      Caboose: They could be worse?
      Church: Nope, no matter how bad they seem, they can't be any better, and they can't be any worse, because that's the way things f***ing are, and you better get used to it Nancy. Quit-yer-b****ing.

If you smoke, you choke. If you choke, you're dead. 'Nuff said.

Comment

You have a sudden craving for waffles. And a strong desire to date redheaded waitresses...
        Spoiler:
        Check out my fanfiction! http://www.fanfiction.net/~memnarch

Comment

when you start hopeing that if you get close enough to someone you'll absorb their power or read their mind

Comment

-You watch ALL season 1 episodes in one day, even if you have to work next day.

Simona
            Click me, help me grow!
            Spoiler:
            WEIR: I'm still trying to understand, how you thought it was a good idea to test this device by having someone throw you off a balcony
            MCKAY: Oh, believe me that's not the first thing we tried.
            SHEPPARD: I shot him. In the leg.
            MCKAY: I'm invulnerable.

Comment

Working...
            X