Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Orr i was hopeing i could still watch them in england but i cant oh well
    sigpic
    Leeds Rhinos - 1961, 1969, 1972, 2004, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2011, 2012 and 2015 champions!
    Metal gear fan

Comment

Originally posted by Cat_the_Alien View Post
      Most networks are doing this now. CBS and ABC also have streaming shows on their sites, as does Space, and FOX has a MySpace site with streaming shows on it.

Of course, none of these are available for viewers outside of the States, so it doesn't do much for the other 5, 705, 000, 000 of us who don't live in the continental US...
      Where exactly is Space streaming shows on their site, because I'm looking at the site and I'm finding nothing (or I'm not looking hard enough).
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Iguana775 View Post
        well that sucks. they only have the last couple and the first one up. oh well.
        Looks like they put all of them back up.
        Doze Out...

I used to eat a lot of natural foods until I learned that most people die of natural causes.

Comment

anyone know a way to watch the episodes in canada? i tried a proxy but i dont think im doing it right-is there a way that i can just type the web adress in to a bar somewhere and it gives me an American proxy?
          MSG Me If You Can Answer This:
          I have a 720p tv, and i have plugged my xbox into it and it gives me the option choose between 480p, 720p, 1080p, and 1080i display settings. I'm not really sure which one to choose on it, I know not to use the 480 setting, and obviously my tv only plays 720, but what if i set it to 1080? would the quality degrade? i cant rly notice a difference when i set it higher but maybe one who is more knowledgeable could tell me what im missing?

Comment

I love that they're doing this. I despise itunes, so this is a great alternative.
            Spoiler:
            Check out my fanfiction! http://www.fanfiction.net/~memnarch

Comment

thats b/c itunes is charging us lol
              how do i do it from outside usa-i cant even get vids off itunes if i was really desperate
              MSG Me If You Can Answer This:
              I have a 720p tv, and i have plugged my xbox into it and it gives me the option choose between 480p, 720p, 1080p, and 1080i display settings. I'm not really sure which one to choose on it, I know not to use the 480 setting, and obviously my tv only plays 720, but what if i set it to 1080? would the quality degrade? i cant rly notice a difference when i set it higher but maybe one who is more knowledgeable could tell me what im missing?

Comment

Working...
              X