No announcement yet.

Godsend (112) - Spoilers and Speculation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That link only gives me sound, no images.
    Such a shame that I wouldn't know by now your revelations
    Cut me in, I don't wanna live without your revelations.
    -Audioslave

Comment

Originally posted by lostinspace View Post
      Thought I should update this forum too about the latest Heroes episode 12 sneak preview that just came out today. Lots of tantalizing scenes ahead! And we get a glimpse of Claude (Chris Eccleston) and a few "new" characters. The direct link is here and more details can be found in my LJ here.

SPOILER WARNING!
      Nice Find, Green for you!!! It worked for me.
      Doze Out...

I used to eat a lot of natural foods until I learned that most people die of natural causes.

Comment

Well if they do make Hiro go back into the past then that would kill it for me, its understandable seeing as that he can't control his powers fully yet, but still having a real dinosaur in it would kill it.

I do hope that its rather the museum idea!!
        I HATE SY-FY

Comment

Thought I should update this forum too about the latest Heroes episode 12 sneak preview that just came out today. Lots of tantalizing scenes ahead! And we get a glimpse of Claude (Chris Eccleston) and a few "new" characters. The direct link is here and more details can be found in my LJ here.

SPOILER WARNING!
          oooo awesome! Thanks
          Hallowed are the Xander. Love, Worship, and Rep/Green your all-powerful, omniscient God!

Comment

SPOILER WARNING!
            Oh, that video was great. I am so excited to see more episodes, and really glad that the break is fairly short.
            Weir: He's just a boy!
            Jinto: I am Jinto.
            Sheppard: She's pleased to meet you.

I miss Jinto.

Comment

One of the new female characters is called -

Spoiler:
              Hana Gitelman

And she is a -

Spoiler:
              3rd generation Israeli patriot/soldier

Also -

Spoiler:
              Mr. Bennet has approached her, most likely to replace Eden.

All of this was confirmed in the comic - no news on her power yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Marcus117 View Post
                One of the new female characters is called -

Spoiler:
                Hana Gitelman

And she is a -

Spoiler:
                3rd generation Israeli patriot/soldier

Also -

Spoiler:
                Mr. Bennet has approached her, most likely to replace Eden.

All of this was confirmed in the comic - no news on her power yet.

See the 2nd last page of Chapter 12. She's knows what people are going to do before they even do it.
                Hallowed are the Xander. Love, Worship, and Rep/Green your all-powerful, omniscient God!

Comment

A weak form of Precog was one of the power speculations being thrown around, yes... but as of now it's not really confirmed.

On a random side note, is it only me who's starting to get annoyed that they are fleshing out characters in the comics, rather than the show?

Comment

Originally posted by Marcus117 View Post
                    A weak form of Precog was one of the power speculations being thrown around, yes... but as of now it's not really confirmed.

On a random side note, is it only me who's starting to get annoyed that they are fleshing out characters in the comics, rather than the show?
                    What would Isaac's talent be? He sees what people do in the future....

Actually, I like how they're using the comics. It's a new tactic; well it might not be new... but new to me. I like how they're forcing people to read the comics or they'll be semi-clueless when they watch the episodes.

Comment

I don't understand how forcing viewers to read the comics to gain new knowledge and understanding of the show is a good tactic at all.

If anything I think the lack of background to the characters, even minor ones, such as Eden could be the death of the show in the far future...

If every character comes into it with a back story told only in the comics then it's going to get bare bone dry very soon. These characters need more to their personalities than what their abilities are, and so far the comics are the only place providing that for some of them.

Very poor. In my opinion.

- Marcus.

Comment

And I don't want to sit through 20 to 30 minutes a show, away from the plot, to find out little things that will not affect the plot. I think the comics are an ingenious way to bring depth to the show with out slowing the pace of the show down. I do hope the comics come out in a hard copy with the DVD or even better on the DVD.
                        Doze Out...

I used to eat a lot of natural foods until I learned that most people die of natural causes.

Comment

New sneak previews were aired during NBC's Heroes Marathon on New Years Day. I've compiled them below and also in my LJ here in case we're not allowed to directly link them at GW. Many thanks to our YouTube heroes in the US for capping and sharing!

Marathon Preview #1

Marathon Preview #2

Marathon Preview #3
                          Lost In Space - wherever I am is where I'm supposed to be (aka my geek blog)

Thanks to ileliberte for permission to share her amazing art

Comment

Yeh guys go to HeroSite.net or specifically images, you get to see a few pics of the up and coming episodes, and you see Peter and Claude together!!
                            I HATE SY-FY

Comment

Preview clip of Hiro and Nathan aired on The Tonight Show with Jay Leno. Check it out along with all the other previews at the NBC website - http://www.nbc.com/Heroes.
                              Last edited by lostinspace; 09 January 2007, 11:38 PM.
                              Lost In Space - wherever I am is where I'm supposed to be (aka my geek blog)

Thanks to ileliberte for permission to share her amazing art

Comment

NBC's Official Description of Godsend (112):
                                Spoiler:
                                FOLLOWING PAINFUL REVELATIONS AND SHOCKING CHANGES, MANY "HEROES" STRUGGLE TO MOVE FORWARD AS A NEW HERO (GUEST STAR CHRISTOPHER ECCLESTON) IS REVEALED -- Picking up two weeks after recent events, Nathan's (Adrian Pasdar) determination to save a comatose Peter (Milo Ventimiglia) forces him to turn to Simone (Tawny Cypress) for help. Isaac's (Santiago Cabrera) puzzling "Hiro vs. T-Rex" painting inspires Hiro (Masi Oka) and Ando (guest star James Kyson Lee) to search for the pictured samurai sword. Jessica (Ali Larter) struggles against Niki's decision to turn herself into police. With his associate Eden dead and Matt (Greg Grunberg) on his heels, H.R.G. (Jack Coleman) tries to focus on his orders regarding Sylar (guest star Zachary Quinto). After being offered a choice by the Haitian (guest star Jimmy Jean-Louis), Claire (Hayden Panettiere) struggles with changes her decision has wrought. Taking up his father's quest, Suresh (Sendhil Ramamurthy) attempts to share information about who is "on the list" of people with special abilities and the threats to their lives. Meanwhile, a new hero (guest star Christopher Eccleston) makes a shocking debut. Leonard Roberts and Noah Gray-Cabey also star. Thomas Dekker, Clea DuVall, Lisa Lackey and Cristine Rose guest star.
                                Doze Out...

Comment

Working...
                                X