Christopher Eccleston as "Claude - Peter's Mentor"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Xanderic View Post
    yep. the typical death. Dumbledore. Xavier. et al.
    No, he's a Time Lord, he'll just regenerate
    Such a shame that I wouldn't know by now your revelations
    Cut me in, I don't wanna live without your revelations.
    -Audioslave

Comment

hahahahahahaahahhahaha!
      I HATE SY-FY

Comment

But although so far www.9thwonders.com is the official fans site, remember IMDB had written that Sean Bean would play Sylar, and that not the case!! So I don't really know what to belive at the moment!!
        I HATE SY-FY

Comment

Originally posted by The Ori View Post
          But although so far www.9thwonders.com is the official fans site, remember IMDB had written that Sean Bean would play Sylar, and that not the case!! So I don't really know what to belive at the moment!!
          then don't believe anything until January 22nd when you can watch it and confirm it yourself.
          Hallowed are the Xander. Love, Worship, and Rep/Green your all-powerful, omniscient God!

Comment

then don't believe anything until January 22nd when you can watch it and confirm it yourself.
            Ooh cheeky little bugger, GREEN for the attittude!
            I HATE SY-FY

Comment

Originally posted by theonebluegecko View Post
              That is what I thought when I heard the news that someone would die. Peter's character is really interesting and I really think that the show could go somewhere with it. I did not think that he would be the one to die, but it is good to know that he will not.
              Agreed! Although I do like the the powers of sum of the characters like Nathan, Hiro Nakamura, Claire and Niki (ERRRR, ONLY JOKIN - HER POWER IS THE SHI**EST POWER I'VE EVER SEEN, ITS NOT A POWER BUT SCHIZOPHRENIA, HAHAHAAH). Anyway we don't really know the extent of Peter's powers, we don't what he does, we do know that he can't control the powers so who knows maybe he actually does absorb the power permanently and then he doesn't have to be near the HERO to do what they can do and he just doesn't know that yet!! WOW!

So yeh he can't die, in my opinion he is themain character, but nowadays you never know they may kill off the main character, like they did on "Vanished".

But yeh I'd like to see the extent of Peter's powers! Je'voudrais!
              I HATE SY-FY

Comment

God, if there's one thing I hate its people who go around asking for spoiler tags. Time for some self-loathing, then. Mind changing the title of the thread to take out what Eccleston's role will be? I've been trying to go as spoiler-free for my shows as possible for this round of seasons, just to try something new.

Thanks!
                War... war never changes

Comment

Agreed! Although I do like the the powers of sum of the characters like Nathan, Hiro Nakamura, Claire and Niki (ERRRR, ONLY JOKIN - HER POWER IS THE SHI**EST POWER I'VE EVER SEEN, ITS NOT A POWER BUT SCHIZOPHRENIA, HAHAHAAH). Anyway we don't really know the extent of Peter's powers, we don't what he does, we do know that he can't control the powers so who knows maybe he actually does absorb the power permanently and then he doesn't have to be near the HERO to do what they can do and he just doesn't know that yet!! WOW!

So yeh he can't die, in my opinion he is themain character, but nowadays you never know they may kill off the main character, like they did on "Vanished".

But yeh I'd like to see the extent of Peter's powers! Je'voudrais!
                  Niki has Jessica & Jessica has superstrength. So Niki *technically* does have a power.

I watched the early eps of Vanished but it got canceled here I believe so I never continued watching it. Same with Kidnapped although I never watched Kidnapped to begin with.
                  Hallowed are the Xander. Love, Worship, and Rep/Green your all-powerful, omniscient God!

Comment

Originally posted by NowIWillDestroyAbydos View Post
                    Yeah, I read about it in TV Guide, in their 2007 SciFi Preview.
                    same LOL I buy it every week....*hugs T.V. Guide* I wuv my T.V. Guide...and boy am I psyched to see my Chris on T.V. again he was soo cool......

Comment

Niki has Jessica & Jessica has superstrength. So Niki *technically* does have a power.

I watched the early eps of Vanished but it got canceled here I believe so I never continued watching it. Same with Kidnapped although I never watched Kidnapped to begin with.
                      They aired the final episodes of "Vanished" on the internet!! Its not bad, but a bit wierd, poor Eddie Cibrian, seems like every show he's on gets cancelled!!
                      I HATE SY-FY

Comment

I guess, but still its crap!! HA
                        I HATE SY-FY

Comment

I guess, but still its crap!! HA
                          What's crap? Niki or Vanished/Kidnapped?

Comment

What's crap? Niki or Vanished/Kidnapped?
                            Judging from the post above that I think he's talking about Jessica/Niki.
                            Such a shame that I wouldn't know by now your revelations
                            Cut me in, I don't wanna live without your revelations.
                            -Audioslave

Comment

Everything,

- the Niki/Jessica character is crap!

- Vanished is crap

- Kidnapped is crap!
                              I HATE SY-FY

Comment

I read about this ages ago but I'm very excited....the week before I'll be getting Doctor who Season one and Two so I can overdose on the Ninth Doctor and then overdose again the following monday

Comment

Working...
                                X