• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

.... dang.

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
      i've seen sone of heroes. it's hard with working so much
      Handwork is necessary for every one....do you know?

Comment

HEROES is a television series based around everyday people who gain superhuman abilities. The stories focus around how individuals would use such power, how they treat their responsibilities and Peter having this stupid lip thing whenever he looks mad or is shown upclose on the screen.

Comment

it's my understanding that this is sort of a clone of The X-Men ?

Comment

Originally posted by pileofcrap View Post
            it's my understanding that this is sort of a clone of The X-Men ?
            you understand incorrectly. It is not a clone, just a cousin. Similar concept but completely different outcome, setting, and portrayal.

"You know what would make a good story? Something about a clown who makes people happy, but inside he's real sad. Also, he has severe diarrhea." - Jack Handy

Comment

Originally posted by MarshAngel View Post
              you understand incorrectly. It is not a clone, just a cousin. Similar concept but completely different outcome, setting, and portrayal.
              He just kidding....HAHAHA
              we also know that is not clone,that's only cousin

Comment

Holy thread revival Batman!
                Folding@Home|Babylon 5 Canon Guide

Delenn: This is Ambassador Delenn of the Minbari. Babylon 5 is under our protection. Withdraw,...or be destroyed.
                Earth Captain: Negative. We have authority here. Do not force us to engage your ship.
                Delenn: Why not? Only one human captain has ever survived battle with a Minbari fleet. He is behind me. You are in front of me. If you value your lives, be somewhere else.
                --Babylon 5 - "Severed Dreams"

Comment

Those have power to fight with everyone only for truth,and save the goodness. they are real heroes.

Comment

Absolutely sem they save goodness and make happiness everywhere...i like your words
                    what a speech!!

Comment

Working...
                    X