Fallout (111) - Spoilers & Speculation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShadowMaat View Post
    Judging from the way he kept planting his face in the dirt on the playground, I'd wager it's a temporary thing. Pete himself said he has to be near someone with Power in order to use it.
    That was a hillarious scene. So un-hero-like! Yeah, I'm with you on that. Also, news about Chris Eccleston's role as the invisible man who "mentors" Peter suggest that he has the potential to do more (maybe permanently? multiple powers?) with his powers.
    Lost In Space - wherever I am is where I'm supposed to be (aka my geek blog)

Thanks to ileliberte for permission to share her amazing art

Comment

Originally posted by lostinspace View Post
      I'd agree with the reasoning - and almost voted Isaac myself except for the fact that certain spoilers beyond next ep suggest that Isaac learns how to use his powers without drugs, and eventually gets back in with Simone. I think he goes at the end of the season when the "Save the World" bit comes into play, esp. given the timing of his death, the nuke and Hiro's accidental teleport to the future....
      Ahhhh. Hmm. I haven't heard that one. Do you by any chance remember where it's from?
      GateWorld Podcast - Info - iTunes - Google
      The Stargate Omnipedia - www.StargateOmnipedia.com
      Stargate Image Gallery - www.StargateGallery.com

Comment

Ermm - next ep (airing Dec 4) is the mid-season finale. Series resumes on NBC Jan 22 with Ep 12.
        I was referring to the time frame within the show, not the actual airdates of the episodes.

Comment

Originally posted by Trek_Girl42 View Post
          I was referring to the time frame within the show, not the actual airdates of the episodes.
          Ah, yes! Slaps myself (like Shep would for McKay). As for the show's time frame, Oct 2 was when Hiro first teleported to the future!NYC (back in Ep. 2). Assuming Hiro then went back in time to the present day and things unfold pretty quickly (one ep=one day) since then, it's probably at most mid-Oct (Oct 11) now? Hard to say -

Edit: I guess there's still awhile to go before November 8 (which presumably would be the last ep of the seaosn, or one of the last)- the last ep took place around October 2nd was it?
          Last edited by lostinspace; 28 November 2006, 06:39 PM.

Comment

I thought Homecoming was really close to Halloween... October 20th or so........
            Hallowed are the Xander. Love, Worship, and Rep/Green your all-powerful, omniscient God!

Comment

Originally posted by Xanderic View Post
              I thought Homecoming was really close to Halloween... October 20th or so........
              I don't think so....I remember there was a date stated in yesterday's episode, but I could be wrong (going by memory, unfortunatly I don't have it recorded to check ). I could swear I remember Hiro insisting "October two".

Unless.....was that in the second ep of the season with the cop at Isaacs's studio?

Comment

I could swear I remember Hiro insisting "October two". Unless.....was that in the second ep of the season with the cop at Isaacs's studio?
                I'd to check myself. Oct 2 was back in Ep 2 when Hiro confronts the cop about the right date (his watch shows Oct 2 while the newspapers say Nov 8).

Comment

I'd to check myself. Oct 2 was back in Ep 2 when Hiro confronts the cop about the right date (his watch shows Oct 2 while the newspapers say Nov 8).
                  well then... if it was oct 2nd and the explosion is nov 8th.. and it's near the middle of the season.. then it's around october 18th to 22nd ish.
                  Hallowed are the Xander. Love, Worship, and Rep/Green your all-powerful, omniscient God!

Comment

Okay, that makes sense- it's not fair! With these serialized shows events and facts of one epsiode bleed into another.

Though that's really no excuse for mixing them up when they're eight episodes apart.

Comment

It's interesting... if Peter did absorb Gabriel's powers... does that mean he can augment powers permenantly as well? Going beyond mimicry?

Comment

Originally posted by Darren View Post
                        Ahhhh. Hmm. I haven't heard that one. Do you by any chance remember where it's from?
                        You mean the Isaac scoop? That's from a Nov 20 E-Online blog here. Not as reliable as TV Guide for spoiler sources but still - it's out there.
                        I'd agree with the reasoning - and almost voted Isaac myself except for the fact that certain spoilers beyond next ep suggest that Isaac learns how to use his powers without drugs, and eventually gets back in with Simone. I think he goes at the end of the season when the "Save the World" bit comes into play, esp. given the timing of his death, the nuke and Hiro's accidental teleport to the future....

Comment

The longer Access Hollywood sneak preview is out! If you don't mind spoilers, check it out - on top of the shorter NBC and Global TV ones. http://video.accesshollywood.com/player/?id=47806
                          I'll update our first page with the direct link.

Comment

Yeh out of all of them I hope the Niki character goes!!
                            I HATE SY-FY

Comment

i wonder what powers sylar has now....

Comment

there was a post on the NBC board (which was immediately deleted), regarding the character death.

Spoiler:
                                Eden dies (too bad, I was just starting to like her!), Sylar escapes and holds the Bennets hostage. Ted will probably be sacrificed.

For confirmation of the death here, take a look at this preview. Looks intense!

Spoiler:
                                Sylar forces Eden to kill herself, while preventing her from speaking by holding her jaw.

Comment

Working...
                                X