No announcement yet.

Heroes in the UK

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh you guys have got to watch this,it is amazing,i was literally on the edge of my seat and glued to the telly every episode,it's positively brilliant!
    sigpic

Comment

Ok, now it's started in the UK does anyone have any comments? My fave so far is Hiro, obviously. Laughed out loud at his sheer enthusiasm. Quite liked Nikki with the split personality too. Now that would be a handy superpower to have someone to do your dirty work!

Also please tell me what I've seen the cheerleader's father in before.
      sigpic
      "Ce qui ressemble a l'amour est toujours de l'amour." - Tristan Bernard

Comment

I watched the first two episodes a couple of months back and I posted a few comments in the discussion thread for the first ep. I was going to blast through season one, but decided to hold off when I found out it was starting on the BBC. This is definitely my kind of show.

Originally posted by Commander Ivanova View Post
        I was thinking the same thing about cheerleader's father. Your guess is better than mine! I've no idea who he is, but his face is very familiar.
        "Captain, you almost make me believe in luck."

Comment

So any word if you Brits are getting the second season when we do. I really don't get why there is such a divide between here (in the States) and there. It’s not like it is put on a boat and shipped to you.
          Doze Out...

I used to eat a lot of natural foods until I learned that most people die of natural causes.

Comment

Veiwing figures for "Heroes" BBC2 premiere!

Digital Spy

Yeh BBC missed out on the first UK rights for season 1 of "Hereos", but they got the first Terrestrial rights.

For the 2nd season BBC got the first UK rights though, shelling out nearly £10million for it so thats around $20million.

But hopefully the start it got can carry on, because there'll be 30 episodes for the second season!
            I HATE SY-FY

Comment

Ok, now it's started in the UK does anyone have any comments? My fave so far is Hiro, obviously. Laughed out loud at his sheer enthusiasm. Quite liked Nikki with the split personality too. Now that would be a handy superpower to have someone to do your dirty work!

Hooked within the 1st 10 mins. Love Hiro too, especialy the eyes squeezed shut. Nikki is scary, well she isn't, her 'shadow' is. All the others seem to be connected - haven't sussed hers yet - I have thoughts, but as i don't know if this is for open discussion, or how to use spoilers, I'll leave that one for now.

Jack Coleman plays the Dr Bennet - the only roles I recognise on the IMDb are for Becker & Nip & Tuck, but the list is long - check it out.

Can't wait for the next ep - surprised it's on BBC2 though.

Comment

hmmm how about kingdom hospital? I know that aired in the UK..

Comment

Originally posted by sg1niner View Post
                  Well I never saw that but... can't believe I'm about to admit to this. I checked out Coleman's IMDb and it can only be Dynasty.
                  sigpic
                  "Ce qui ressemble a l'amour est toujours de l'amour." - Tristan Bernard

Comment

Originally posted by sg1niner View Post
                    thats where i recognised him from, its actually being rerun atm on bbc2 late night i think, but i have it on DVD anyway
                    Spoiler:
                    Disclaimer:
                    I have been using this username since 1998, it has no connection to "The Last Airbender", or James Cameron's movie.
                    Quotes!
                    - "Things will not calm down, Daniel Jackson, they will in fact calm up!"
                    - "I hope you like Guinness Sir, I find it a refreshing alternative to... food"
                    - "I'm Beginning to regret staying up late to watch "Deuce Bigalow: European Gigalo" last night... Check that, i regretted it almost immediately"
                    sigpic

Comment

i love every moment of it! (except the really gory parts, where i covered my eyes but i couldn't not watch cuz it's so great!)

Comment

Originally posted by Jedi_Master_Bra'tac View Post
                        Does anyone know when Heroes will air in the UK?
                        Nopes!! becoz i wanted only watch heroes episodes not take a information about heroes episodes.

Comment

Working...
                        X