No announcement yet.

Helix (Ron Moore) - speculation/discussion/spoilers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For all the problems with it, it's one show that I actually watch *despite* the issues instead of just canceling it off my DVR (which I'm known to do with wild abandon) so that's really saying something.
    Visit me all over the place! FFN | AO3 | My Website |Twitter |Tumblr

Comment

Was not expecting that...... O_O
      sigpic

Comment

Likewise. But now I guess we know which direction the show is headed next season.
        Visit me all over the place! FFN | AO3 | My Website |Twitter |Tumblr

Comment

I can't wait!!! and this show makes me want to have Silve contacts!! LMAO! I really like this show and it;s good to see something from Ron D. Moore back on TV!! he's got a flare for story telling!! LOL!
          sigpic

Comment

I am really happy that this show was renewed. I can't wait to see where this goes next season.
            sigpic
            MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
            "...phu...ah..."
            "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
            Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Me either!! It ended on an AWESOME note designed to bring us back!! WOW~!
              sigpic

Comment

nice ending
                Last Movie Watched
                X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
                Life is Strange

Comment

Ok so we get another 13 episodes, question is where are they going to go with it and will we end up being sold short, 13 episodes though, still at least that mean's non of the stupid mid season break bs...

Comment

It's good that it's been renewed, but I'd have thought the companies head office would be the first place you looked for someone, you would't spend 7 months beating people for information on it's location, not exactly hard to find with honking great sign on side of building....

Season 2 is only going to be any good if Hataki is in it.

Comment

^The office building wasn't really what Alan was looking for though. I think Ilaria is supposed to be a legitimate corporation, so it's not surprising that they have a building with their name on it(they might even have a few buildings with their name on it). Their helicopters have Ilaria written on them too, so I don't think they're hiding their existence or the location of their office buildings from the world(just what they're doing and who/what they really are).
                      Spoiler:
                      Alan also isn't looking for random immortals(he was able to find one of those to torture for info anyway). Alan is looking for Julia, he might have thought she was being held at some remote lab(kind of like the one they were in) being experimented on or whatever, not in an office building in the middle of Paris.

I wonder if Julia's mind has been taken over by Constance, Alan threw the assassin kid her head; and Ilaria was looking for Dr Hvit's head earlier in the season, so maybe the heads contain the person's consciousness or something and Constance's consciousness was transplanted into Julia. The guy that Alan was questioning did say that she was lost forever(or something like that), so maybe that's what he meant. I hope that if that is what happened, that Julia isn't actually gone, and that Constance is just suppressing her personality(or something).

I love Hatake, so I hope he's still around. I hope Sergio, Daniel2.0, and Anana are still around too. I don't care what happened to Sara, but she's probably still around. They went through all trouble of making her a pregnant immortal(because she couldn't have just stayed a brilliant scientist, they had to make her "special" too ), so I doubt she's dead.
                      sigpic

Comment

Now that's one heck of a great theory

Comment

Interesting theory, it would explain the out of character seeming behavior.

Glad that this series got another season, it has really surprised me with how good it is.

Comment

It sounds kind of weird/far-fetched lol, but besides the out of character behavior, it could explain the thing with the heads(why they kept them and why Ilaria might have wanted one).
                            Spoiler:
                            I just hope that the show doesn't try to say that Julia was working with Ilaria all along, like Peter(I don't think that would make much sense given how we've seen her act and everything else that's happened during the season); but I can't really see another reason for her to be running(or at least taking part in)what looked like a board meeting(and even if she was working with Ilaria why would she be part of the board). I doubt that she would have been able to gain that much trust in so little time(I suppose that could be possible though).

I'm looking forward to seeing what happens next season lol.
                            Last edited by VampyreWraith; 31 March 2014, 07:38 PM.
                            sigpic

Comment

Those in the UK can start watching new episodes starting tomorrow Sat 26th at 10pm on 5*.

Comment

I really enjoyed this show, especially the last episode, and I look forward to seeing where they take things next season.

It's a pity they went with the (probable) 'super-baby' story. I don't like the character (Sarah), and really dislike the supposed romance with Alan. I see absolutely no chemistry between these characters.

I hope they cast a better baddie next season. The young lad in the last couple of episodes must have learned his trade at the 'Cheesy Bond Villains' School of Acting'. All that was missing was him twirling his moustache.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X