• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*smirk* Read this *giggle*

Original eBook:Der Spuk im Rosenhaus
    Sig & Avi by Josi
    sigpic
    LJ, FanFic-Blog(the longest lasting German SG-fanfic series), Profile at ff.net, Profile at FF.de,Profile at deviantART (Sorry, fanfics mostly in German)
    I'm on Twitter and on Facebook Tumblr and AO3

Comment

OMG, *squeeeeeeeeee!* @dingosue RT-ed this cute picture. does anyone know what it is? is it a baby kangaroo?

OMG, so cute. i'm dying!!!!

i read on his Wiki page that he adopted a baby elephant in Kenya. i wonder what he named it.

check out @DingoSue's account, btw. she makes hilarious/awesome photoshop pics (i think she was the one who made the Scooby Gang thing).
      me likes me some sassy: http://twitpic.com/cxe2qe ?

Comment

OMGosh! That pic of David with the kangaroo is SO CUTE!!!! That is a kangaroo, right? lol

sigpic
        Coming January 2017

Comment

It is, m *nodding*

Sig & Avi by Josi
          sigpic
          LJ, FanFic-Blog(the longest lasting German SG-fanfic series), Profile at ff.net, Profile at FF.de,Profile at deviantART (Sorry, fanfics mostly in German)

Comment

Originally posted by Hyndara71 View Post
            It is, m *nodding*
            The man has such great bone structure.. *eyes his wrists with a whumper's delight*

sigpic
            Coming January 2017

Comment

Not only his bone-structure, m *shakes her head wisely*:

Sig & Avi by Josi
              sigpic

Comment

His muscles are nice too, but I mainly focus on the bone structure.. I focus on his angles - the definition of his joints and collar bone, etc..

sigpic
                Coming January 2017

Comment

Originally posted by m&mnm317 View Post
                  OMGosh! That pic of David with the kangaroo is SO CUTE!!!! That is a kangaroo, right? lol
                  I was askiiiiiing! I have no idea what that cute thing is! :3
                  The man has such great bone structure.. *eyes his wrists with a whumper's delight*
                  His wrists make that whittle kangaroo thing look so small in comparison!!!!! Waaaaaa! So cuuute! D:
                  What's a "whumper" and what does "thunk" mean?

Comment

Originally posted by peppersasen View Post
                    What's a "whumper" and what does "thunk" mean?
                    A whumper is a person who likes to see a character hurt, more than likely so they can administer the comfort part In genre's it's essentially hurt/comfort. Thunk means to be a fangirl about how attractive/sexy/beautiful, etc a person is.

Did that make sense?

sigpic
                    Coming January 2017

Comment

A whumper is a person, who loves to hurt the character. A comforter will also comfort him/her, not necessarily a whumper. I call myself a whumper, but for me comfort is boring so I usually leave that alone or write it down as fast as I can.

Sig & Avi by Josi
                      sigpic

Comment

so according to Twitter it is the Grimm's birthday (reliable source, yessshh). :3

*woges into Marilyn*

"happy birthdaaaaahhh... to yooouuuwh. happy buhr-daaaaay... Mihster prehhhhhhhhhhhhhhh-sideeedeeeeeeent... hahpuy buh-rthdaaaay... to yoooooouuuuwwwh..."

*unwoges back to Jackie* how creepy are your fans now, ha? ha?

Did that make sense?
                        holy hell, YES. and i approve. i think i want to be a whumper when i grow up.
                        Originally posted by Hyndara71 View Post
                        A whumper is a person, who loves to hurt the character. A comforter will also comfort him/her, not necessarily a whumper. I call myself a whumper, but for me comfort is boring so I usually leave that alone or write it down as fast as I can.
                        so like sadism & masochism is S&M, and with whumper & comforter we have W&C. mice... very nice...

*BONK!* <--practices whumping whilst thunking. :|

Comment

You can also check out IMdB, TeamGiuntoli, Vox.de, diverse other fansites. It IS his B-Day today - not that this would stop me from my new hobby (pitching the Grimm).

Usually the term is Hurt&Comfort or H/C. About the SM-thing, those are usually called Bottom or Trigger-fics, sometimes M/S (Master/Servant). And that's definetely not what I as whumper have in mind. I usually stay away from any sex-fics. Whump has nothing to do with those practices.

Whump in the usual way means the person you are whumping is getting injured, sometimes captured and/or imprisoned (that plotbunny still isn't dead, oh crap!). It is a small line from a whump- to a torture!-fic. I would say, giving examples here:

1) Nick is getting injured during a fight (whump) - if he's treated afterwards by whomever (Juliette, Monroe, Renard, Hank, Rosalee) the whump is getting into H/C
                          2) Nick has an accident and is injured/is getting sick and the other(s) have to comfort him (H/C)
                          3) Nick is trapped and injured while he tries to flee (whump)
                          4) Nick is captured and tortured (Torture!)
                          5) Nick and whomever else explores the "wonderful world of hard(core) sex" (M/S, probably Bottom)

Clearer?
                          Last edited by Hyndara71; 18 June 2013, 02:35 AM.

Sig & Avi by Josi
                          sigpic

Comment

What? No word about Mister Giuntoli's dramatic appeareance at the Bush-statium? I'm stunned ... NOT!

Nick: I'm cute!
                            me: You are, but not that actor who's playing you *petsherNick*

Sig & Avi by Josi
                            sigpic

Comment

It's hoax but it is so damned funny (and please read the related article too ):

David Giuntoli highest paid actor in the world

Sig & Avi by Josi
                              sigpic

Comment

an additional reason to continue with WW :LOL:

https://twitter.com/BitsieTulloch/st...421633/photo/1
                                Grimm returns October 24
                                sigpic

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
                                Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

Working...
                                X