sigpic

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
    Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

Will do

Original eBook:Der Spuk im Rosenhaus
      Sig & Avi by Josi
      sigpic
      LJ, FanFic-Blog(the longest lasting German SG-fanfic series), Profile at ff.net, Profile at FF.de,Profile at deviantART (Sorry, fanfics mostly in German)
      I'm on Twitter and on Facebook Tumblr and AO3

Comment

Originally posted by mi_guard View Post
        someone seems to be in Kenya for vacation

https://twitter.com/mistergiuntoli
        at the risk of sounding über creepy, i know some dude who looks like Mr. Giuntoli in real life, and i started watching the show and became addicted and now i'm obsessed with both. what's he doing in Nairobi? i know the United Nations has offices there.
        me likes me some sassy: http://twitpic.com/cxe2qe ?

Comment

Originally posted by peppersasen View Post
          at the risk of sounding über creepy, i know some dude who looks like Mr. Giuntoli in real life, and i started watching the show and became addicted and now i'm obsessed with both. what's he doing in Nairobi? i know the United Nations has offices there.
          Welcome and no, you don't sound creepy. I know where you come from - well, not about David G. but my former obsession was sort of similiar ...
          What he's doing in Kenya? I would say he's on vacation like the other ones from the cast (and I think also from the crew). Sasha was in New Zealand (and Australia I think), Reggie was over here in Europe (GB and Spain/Portugal), Bitsie had an eye-surgery ... All thing they couldn't do while they were working on the show.

Sig & Avi by Josi
          sigpic
          LJ, FanFic-Blog(the longest lasting German SG-fanfic series), Profile at ff.net, Profile at FF.de,Profile at deviantART (Sorry, fanfics mostly in German)

Comment

Originally posted by Hyndara71 View Post
            Welcome and no, you don't sound creepy. I know where you come from - well, not about David G. but my former obsession was sort of similiar ...

What he's doing in Kenya? I would say he's on vacation like the other ones from the cast (and I think also from the crew).
            ha! i'm glad i'm not alone. :3

i LOVE him, i just saw his tweets and he RT-ed someone's anti-firearms petition.
            me likes me some sassy: http://twitpic.com/cxe2qe ?

Comment

Originally posted by peppersasen View Post
              ha! i'm glad i'm not alone. :3

i LOVE him, i just saw his tweets and he RT-ed someone's anti-firearms petition.
              I'm right now reading through older interviews he gave before Grimm started last year (2011) and I really enjoy his shyness and sense of humor in those. He was really overwhelmed about the success of the show - and that's really cute!

Sig & Avi by Josi
              sigpic

Comment

found this on fansshare site

clickety!

those eyes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Grimm returns October 24
                sigpic

Comment

Happy New Year, mi_guard! Just btw .
                  Uhm ... are you alright? Everything's well? Damned, who put out all the pillows I brought in here? Ah, I think I've found them ... in Sasha's thread ?

Sig & Avi by Josi
                  sigpic

Comment

I hadn't all the pillows we should distribute them evenly among our threads
                    Grimm returns October 24
                    sigpic

Comment

Well, I think we need more pillows Whoever put them all into the Sasha-thread should be ashamed of himself, hurting our poor mi_guard!

Sig & Avi by Josi
                      sigpic

Comment

Grimm returns October 24
                        sigpic

Comment

So, some new pillows in here. Time for testing them out.

David's new look:

I'm definetely no-beard-girl but ... what was the question? *thud*

Sig & Avi by Josi
                          sigpic

Comment

I still prefer him without beard, but must admit, doesn't look bad

maybe he was jealous of Silas
                            Grimm returns October 24
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mi_guard View Post
                              I still prefer him without beard, but must admit, doesn't look bad
                              That's the understatement of the year! Seriously, deer in the limelight when I saw the pics. Never thought a beard would fit so well to him.

maybe he was jealous of Silas
                              Yeah, maybe. Or he only wanted a beard. Or, my guess, it has something to do with one (or more) of the remaining episodes. Don't know if you ever watched SGA. Joe Flanigan had to grow a beard during the midseason-hiatus on season 2 there for an episode. Maybe for Grimm something will happen that Nick needs a beard, don't know.

Sig & Avi by Josi
                              sigpic

Comment

Hyn! Your avatar and your signature!!!!!! *faints*
                                Grimm returns October 24
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X