No announcement yet.

David Giuntoli/Nick Burkhardt Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I loved Nick (and David) in the last episode.
    nick.jpgnick2.jpg

"No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by the force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power governments, and tyrants, and armies can not stand." - G´Kar, Babylon 5

Comment

MI_GUARD! *tacklehugs* MI is back! *huggles her tidly* How was the vacation? Are you okay?
      Argh, damned, I've something for you and forgot to send it to you *try to kick her own ... butt*

Just rewatched the ep yesterday for making some caps (was in bitter need of some new cell-WPs ...) and yes, David was excellent in this ep. I love all the nuances he's giving to Nick

Original eBook:Der Spuk im Rosenhaus
      Sig & Avi by Josi
      sigpic
      LJ, FanFic-Blog(the longest lasting German SG-fanfic series), Profile at ff.net, Profile at FF.de,Profile at deviantART (Sorry, fanfics mostly in German)
      I'm on Twitter and on Facebook Tumblr and AO3

Comment

What about running!nick .... I love that

Comment

Welcome to the thread and also welcome to the boards

running!Nick ... mh, as you said ... running!nick isn't easy to catch. But I hope I made a good job:

I think you thought about something like this, right ?

Sig & Avi by Josi
          sigpic
          LJ, FanFic-Blog(the longest lasting German SG-fanfic series), Profile at ff.net, Profile at FF.de,Profile at deviantART (Sorry, fanfics mostly in German)

Comment

Originally posted by Hyndara71 View Post
            MI_GUARD! *tacklehugs* MI is back! *huggles her tidly* How was the vacation? Are you okay?
            Argh, damned, I've something for you and forgot to send it to you *try to kick her own ... butt*

Just rewatched the ep yesterday for making some caps (was in bitter need of some new cell-WPs ...) and yes, David was excellent in this ep. I love all the nuances he's giving to Nick
            yes I am back since yesterday evening and I am having my own private battle against the jet lag so I am here but not really here - I am trying to stay up as long as possible in order to restart my normal sleeping rythm - but I just watched 'over my dead body' and I loved them all: Nick, Monroe, Hank, Angelina, even Juliette
            Grimm returns October 24
            sigpic

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
            Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

Originally posted by mi_guard View Post
              yes I am back since yesterday evening and I am having my own private battle against the jet lag so I am here but not really here - I am trying to stay up as long as possible in order to restart my normal sleeping rythm - but I just watched 'over my dead body' and I loved them all: Nick, Monroe, Hank, Angelina, even Juliette
              Take the time you need. Jetlag is a nasty thing but leaves you alone in a short time (my experience with it).
              Yeah, it was a great ep, so much details, so much to talk and think about. I really, really love it - except from the end. It's so sad to see Angelina die *sniff* ...

So, our Newbie gave me a challenge. Will see if I can manage it. running!nick ... maybe with a little "chasing"?

Sig & Avi by Josi
              sigpic

Comment

Sig & Avi by Josi
                sigpic

Comment

Mh, what about a little running!nick from one side? I wouldn't mind ...

Sig & Avi by Josi
                  sigpic

Comment

Or what about a running!nick's backside? Well, that's a ... nice view

Sig & Avi by Josi
                    sigpic

Comment

https://twitter.com/i/#!/mistergiunt...com%2FUXLxS5xi
                      Grimm returns October 24
                      sigpic

Comment

https://twitter.com/i/#!/mistergiunt...com%2FQdUwNAHF
                        Grimm returns October 24
                        sigpic

Comment

Those two guys really crack me up!!

Comment

Just because I love that part of the trailer for 2.07 (and I think David G.s eyes are ... stunning ):

The bigger gif I will upload to my LJ. Unfortunately the file is too huge for GW

Sig & Avi by Josi
                            sigpic

Comment

Just found this on the Grimm-NBC-site:

*squee* Nick wearing a protection vest! And he looks good in Kelvar ! Me happy *squee*!
                              Only wondering, it's the ad-pic for the 2.07-previews but there are still the five already known uploaded ... Godness, I so can't await Saturday morning! *bounces*

Sig & Avi by Josi
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Hyndara71 View Post
                                Welcome to the thread and also welcome to the boards

running!Nick ... mh, as you said ... running!nick isn't easy to catch. But I hope I made a good job:

[IMG]http://i888.photobucket.com/albums/ac88/Hyndara71/104%20Lonely%20Hearts/th_104-001.jpg[/IMG

I think you thought about something like this, right ?
                                Thankyou for the welcome
                                I was thinking more running!nick avis. where we can actually see the run

Comment

Working...
                                X